How?

That's why I have 4 good speakers, and a woofer hooked to mine. I can blast it!

You can plug in more speakers? Much as I hate to spend money on techy stuff, I might could do that.....how much can speakers be?

Should be able to, yes. And prices vary. Depends on how good of sound you want.

I'd get a set with a woofer though..

That's why I have 4 good speakers, and a woofer hooked to mine. I can blast it!

You can plug in more speakers? Much as I hate to spend money on techy stuff, I might could do that.....how much can speakers be?

Get a 5 speaker surround sound + subwoofer. I can shake my neighbor's windows if I want to. I set it at 4 and my much better half yells at me to turn it down.

Get a 5 speaker surround sound + subwoofer. I can shake my neighbor's windows if I want to. I set it at 4 and my much better half yells at me to turn it down.

Sounds great, doesn't it? But, they do have cheap ones, so people have to be careful what they get....if they want good sound.

5 minutes...it took me less than 5 minutes to doctor up that pic!

You are an evil, evil man.

*Laughs*

Man?

Chick?

Giraffe?

coolest-homemade-giraffe-costume-21384956.jpg

Sounds great, doesn't it? But, they do have cheap ones, so people have to be careful what they get....if they want good sound.

Actually, I'm happy with the Logitech system I got from Sam's Club. At 80 bucks, it was a steal. I was only looking to punch up the volume a little, but was blown away when I heard what it can do.

If the video you are watching or listening on Youtube is of low quality, you aren't going to get the kind of volume you are looking for, even if you have external speakers.

Forum List

Back