How Young Were You When You Started?

I heard the story on the news yesterday. Apparently, there's a 2 year old in Indonesia with a pack a day habit. He is also morbidly obese and needs to ride on a little truck to get around.

Amazingly, the government offered the family a car if they can get him to quit...

but haven't take the kid away from the loser parents who let him light up and eat himself into oblivion.

sick.

I'm wondering where in Indonesia he lives that he is obese. Where we went they sold trinkets for rupia just to get anything to eat.

according to the article, apparently here:

his home in the fishing village of Musi Banyuasin, in Indonesia's South Sumatra province

these ain't the parents of the year. my guess is they shoved food in his mouth and gave him cigarettes to keep him from fussing...

sad.

The kid wouldn't have gotten away with that crap to begin with as far as I'm concerned, but he'd be going cold turkey on the smokes and running 5 miles a day for a new car.:badgrin:

A drawback to having a jarhead for a dad is we can yell louder.:drillsergeant:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
The kid wouldn't have gotten away with that crap to begin with as far as I'm concerned, but he'd be going cold turkey on the smokes and running 5 miles a day for a new car.:badgrin:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Drill Sergent Dad! You go dad.

works for me.

but i suspect he wouldn't have gotten the ciggies or gotten fat in the first place. :eusa_whistle:

fwiw, i might get the kid some acupuncture first to ease the cold turkey... worked for me.

works for me.

but i suspect he wouldn't have gotten the ciggies or gotten fat in the first place. :eusa_whistle:

fwiw, i might get the kid some acupuncture first to ease the cold turkey... worked for me.

Nope. My daughters started squalling like that and I let them squall. A temper tantrum in my house got your little butt put to bed and you could yell and scream all you liked but you weren't coming out until you stopped.

Since I did most of the grocery shopping and cooking, there wasn't a lot of fat food in my house either.

works for me.

Nope. My daughters started squalling like that and I let them squall. A temper tantrum in my house got your little butt put to bed and you could yell and scream all you liked but you weren't coming out until you stopped.

Since I did most of the grocery shopping and cooking, there wasn't a lot of fat food in my house either.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk-OfmmRaqs]YouTube - toddler throwing a funny tantrum[/ame]

Forum List

Back