How would you vote ??

How would you vote?

• Party Lines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best Candidate

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They're all so full of shit, how do you really know who's best?

Look at:

A. Who they associate with.
B. Prior experience and employment history.
C. What trusted sources say about them.
D. The consistency of their message and factual basis.
E. The issues devoid of emotion.
F. ...and this is very important...who will do the least damage.

An extremely ignorant neighbor of mine casts her vote for the candidate who's name she likes. No lie. Knowing absolutely nothing about any candidate, she pulls that curtain closed behind her and runs down the list of names.

I used to vote straight party line, back when I lived in a cave. Now? Whoever will do the best job and the least damage. I lean conservative but voted Dem in our last local election because the Reps were flat out lying about shit and the Dems running (from what I learned about them) seemed like they were a better fit with my pov and I thought they'd do better by the township.

Considering that the internet is in most homes, anyone can look up a candidate now.

To vote along straight party lines is ignorant and abusive to this country, and usually results in very poor candidates taking office.

So you don't vote in primaries?

Nope, to do that i would have to "belong" to a party.
Like I mentioned in another thread, though I'm registered a a (R), from time to time there is a (D) I like. So I vote, in the primary, for whom I think would more easily lose against my candidate! ;)

LOL, and to do that it would require me to affiliate myself with a party, any party. And I will never do that ;)

Hehe, the poll is rather funny and altogether pointless. There are a few on here that I would bet my bottom dollar that vote straight party line no matter what the candidate is and I guarantee that NO ONE will admit it. It is rather akin to admitting that you are a childish moron without any real values or mental capacity to speak of. Now, would anyone admit that? Of course, there is the standard voter that THINKS they give all the candidates a fair shake. They vote for the odd candidate on the other side once every other year for school board or some other position that they know nothing about. Then they can go home and think that they are not partisan hacks when, in fact, they are. I know a fair number of those types that would say they 'vote for the best candidate.'

Voting straight party ticket only is as stupid as believing that you have to accept Christ as your savior or you won't get into Heaven.

I always vote for the tallest.

As you should....

ep29p4.jpg

That's right...because out there somewhere, there is an insane, fanatical Randy Newman fan, who may take the lyrics "short people got no reason to live" too literally and end up assassinating the president.

Therefore, I do my part to prevent this from happening.

I voted in the past for the lessser of two evils.
This year I'm voting for one who is running as a constitutionalist.
Few of them out there so far but I think more will start running in the future.

Forum List

Back