How would you vote ??

How would you vote?

• Party Lines

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Best Candidate

Votes: 18 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Forget Democrat or Republican..........................

Forget Race or Gender............................

How would you vote?

Why?

Same as I always vote. The "best" canidate who i think will come closest to reflecting my ideals/values.

Why would I vote that way? Because its my elected officials job to represent me. I typically dont re-elect people ever though unless they are super duper good in my mind (and I haven't met a super duper good politician yet)

Forget Democrat or Republican..........................

Forget Race or Gender............................

How would you vote?

Why?

Same as I always vote. The "best" canidate who i think will come closest to reflecting my ideals/values.

Why would I vote that way? Because its my elected officials job to represent me. I typically dont re-elect people ever though unless they are super duper good in my mind (and I haven't met a super duper good politician yet)

^ This!

They don't have a "party" slot for me. I consider myself unaffiliated. I vote for whom ever I feel will do the best job, regardless what party lines they may follow.

The individual, but I have a hard time seeing any modern day Democrats sharing my stance on the majority of issues.

I vote for the individual I think will do the least damage, as in recent years, all politicians sell snake-oil and become corrupted in our corrupted political process.
Voting has become an exercise in futility.

Make a list of my top issues... research the candidates on how they align with my stances on those issues... tally up the scores and vote for the one who is closer to my stances...

Barrack Obama was the only one I used this criteria that was dangerously close to zero on his point total... and while McCain did not score highly, it was not nearly as bad as Obama... and Obama is not doing anything to improve his score....

And I do this for all offices that I vote for... from President down to school board

They don't have a "party" slot for me. I consider myself unaffiliated. I vote for whom ever I feel will do the best job, regardless what party lines they may follow.
So you don't vote in primaries?

Nope, to do that i would have to "belong" to a party.
Like I mentioned in another thread, though I'm registered a a (R), from time to time there is a (D) I like. So I vote, in the primary, for whom I think would more easily lose against my candidate! ;)

They're all so full of shit, how do you really know who's best?
All ya can do is research their voting record, the success of their business, etc.....
True, chances are, once they get in office the power and corruption starts to gnaw away at their character and the tend to drift from the values we elected them for in the first place.
That's why ya gotta be very careful about re-electing them.
:cool:

I don't agree with most republicans on most issues, so I usually do not vote for them. I did vote for McCain when he ran against Bush in the primaries. Which is why today I am still considered a republican you could say. :lol:

I vote with who I think is going to do the best job, regardless of party affiliation.

If you vote straight party ticket, that means you've got to support crazy GOP bitches like Sharon Angle.

I always vote for the tallest.

As you should....

ep29p4.jpg

Forum List

Back