How would you respond to Leo DiCaprio on climate change statements today?

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
So DiCaprio says today that..................

"the president has to accept climate change before its too late..............it is clearer than ever after seeing Harvey and Irma..............we need to be doing everything we can to protect ourselves and our planet"

Leonardo DiCaprio slams Trump for failing on climate change

Here's how I would respond to this phony/fake............

"Ummm..........Leo.........perhaps you are not aware that most scientists say that there is a minimal impact, if any, from climate change on hurricane activity and/or strength. Read this months National Geographic. Go do some research on hurricanes that happened in the 1800's long before we ever saw an SUV. And btw.......were you aware that China will be increasing production of coal by 50% in 2050. Have you considered that? What can any president possibly do to impact climate change given that fact Leo? Or are you too stoopid to recognize that your statements today make no sense whatsoever?"

How would you respond to this dolt?:dunno:

200.gif

To late for who? The slime that has been pushing the agenda for a profit?

Why yes, throwing money at the UN to gift to Asia will straighten those damn hurricanes right up, baby.
And yet, we have been throwing money at the UN for "climate(redistribution of wealth)change" for years now. Did Irma not get the memo? :eusa_doh:

I would ask Leonardo (and others) the following questions.

1) What must we do?
2) What will it cost?
3) What will it accomplish?
4) When will it be accomplished?
5) What will be the final benefit?

I've actually asked a number of liberals those questions and the utterly ignore them every time. The reality is, they have no fucking clue.

L
I would ask Leonardo (and others) the following questions.

1) What must we do?
2) What will it cost?

I've actually asked a number of liberals those questions and the utterly ignore them every time. The reality is, they have no fucking clue.
Libs are fueled on tears and dreams. They have no idea about anything other than their feeeeelings.

Correlation does not imply causation.

That's not true. In the 70's margarine use shot up significantly at the same time meteorite strikes on the Earth rose sharply. Obviously, increased margarine use caused the meteorite strikes.

So DiCaprio says today that..................

"the president has to accept climate change before its too late..............it is clearer than ever after seeing Harvey and Irma..............we need to be doing everything we can to protect ourselves and our planet"

Leonardo DiCaprio slams Trump for failing on climate change

Here's how I would respond to this phony/fake............

"Ummm..........Leo.........perhaps you are not aware that most scientists say that there is a minimal impact, if any, from climate change on hurricane activity and/or strength. Read this months National Geographic. Go do some research on hurricanes that happened in the 1800's long before we ever saw an SUV. And btw.......were you aware that China will be increasing production of coal by 50% in 2050. Have you considered that? What can any president possibly do to impact climate change given that fact Leo? Or are you too stoopid to recognize that your statements today make no sense whatsoever?"

How would you respond to this dolt?:dunno:
For starters by pointing out that he is a f'ing high school dropout and that his opinion on any scientific issue above the sophomore who level is highly suspect and in all likleyhood politically motivated

Not being a denier bedwetter cultlist, I wouldn't pay attention to celebrities at all. I'd pay attention to scientists and the data.

I do understand deniers won't be able to understand how someone could think like that. They get all their knowledge from politicians, celebrities and kook blogs, so they assume everyone must be as irrational as themselves.

Hey Leo
Where did hurricanes come from before cars?
Hey dumb cocksuck, the type of precipitation event that Harvey represented was predicted by Jenifer Francis in 2012. Hurricanes are heat engines, and we have created a warmer ocean so the engines have more fuel. Which is why we are seeing stronger hurricanes in mid-ocean.

Not that you would ever bother to watch, or even are capable of understanding a college level lecture, but for those that want to know the whys of the increase in extremes, it is right there in the lecture.

Not being a denier bedwetter cultlist, I wouldn't pay attention to celebrities at all. I'd pay attention to scientists and the data.

I do understand deniers won't be able to understand how someone could think like that. They get all their knowledge from politicians, celebrities and kook blogs, so they assume everyone must be as irrational as themselves.

Are you able to answer these questions?

1) What must we do?
2) What will it cost?

A huge majority of scientists call bs on the ones saying there is a link between these hurricanes and climate change........I posted a National Geographic Magazine article from a week ago that was laughing at the alarmist k00kery on this.

More winning..............

which data would that be hairball.....can you show a single measurement made with an instrument at ambient temperature that establishes a coherent relationship between absorption of IR by a gas in the atmosphere and atmospheric warming.....one would think with the billions that have been flushed down the toilet on climate change, that at the very least we could expect that...but do we have it? Of course not...we don't have a single shred of observed, measured, quantified evidence that supports AGW over natural variability.

Now prove me wrong hairball...lets see a bit of actual data that supports AGW over natural variability....

I predict some name calling and the same old bullshit lie about such evidence having been produced because you know as well as I that a lie is all you have...you could no more produce a piece of real data that supports AGW over natural variability than you could breathe the atmosphere of jupiter.

Forum List

Back