How would you Rate Obama on Foreign Policy?

How would you Rate Obama on Foreign Policy Against Other U.S. Presidents?

• Total voters
I would give Obama a grade of "fair" on foreign policy--overall. He's been awful in some cases, mediocre in some cases, and good in other cases.

I think Panetta, Hillary, Morell, and the Join Chiefs bear much of the blame for Benghazi. Panetta admitted that Obama told him "do what you have to do" when Panetta told him the Benghazi consulate was under attack. There were U.S. Air Force jets 90 minutes away on Crete, but they were never scrambled.

I think Obama's handling of Iran has been awful.

I think his Israeli policy started off tolerably well but has since gone bad.

I think his opening to Cuba was a great move and long overdue.

I think his Afghanistan policy has been fairly good.

I think he blundered terribly in not leaving behind a residual force in Iraq.

We still don't know where Obama was, what he was doing, or what specific orders he issued on Benghazi. Only Obama had the authority to send anyone to Benghazi for assistance and we still don't know why he didn't make the effort.

Cuba was opened up because of is empathy for communists

Afghanistan? Have you spoken to anyone in the military lately? (See Below)

How would you Rate Obama on Foreign Policy?

Honestly, I prefer a president who is cowardly to one that wants to fight wars with every country on earth.

Well good. We do have a cowardly president but I am unaware of a president who fought a war with every country on earth. Perhaps you know of one? Either way, by that standard nearly anyone would be better than Obama on foreign policy.

Forum List

Back