How Would You Grade Obama For 2009?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
These are the categories:

1. Honesty - Does he say what he means and mean what he says?

2. Transparency - Does he answer questions at press-conferences. Does he keep the public well informed of his goals?

3. Leadership - Does he inspire confidence in his ability to deal with important issues?

4. Communication - Is he able to communicate his beliefs in a way that everyone can understand?

5. Agenda - Does his vision of our future meet your expectations?

Using a scale from 1 - 10 one being the worst and ten being the best grade Obama on how you think he's doing. Add the numbers and give your total:

50 - Excellent

40 - Good

30 - Fair

20 - Poor

10 or below - Terrible

I give him a 1 for honesty because I don't believe a thing he says.

A 3 for transparency because at least he keeps our enemies well informed on our war plans.

A 2 for leadership.....because he not only doesn't lead by example but I think he has a sign on his desk that says The Buck Starts Here not vice-verse.

A 6 for communication.....a 3 if he's not reading it off a teleprompter.

And a 1 for agenda....because I think not only is he taking us the wrong direction but he's quite possibly going to turn us into a second-rate world power.

This gives him a total of 13 which is not terrible but still not good enough to be poor.

Sorry mud, but while I'd be happy to assign him a grade your scale leaves a lot of important factors out in my opinion. Politically, which is mostly what's covered by your scale, I'd rate him somewhere in the middle. But what about actual governance and policy? There he gets an incomplete from me, he's working on too many long-term things that will take years to pan out one way or the other. So far, so average I guess.

I'd give him a solid "F" in all of the areas you mentioned. He's not even a good liar.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Sorry mud, but while I'd be happy to assign him a grade your scale leaves a lot of important factors out in my opinion. Politically, which is mostly what's covered by your scale, I'd rate him somewhere in the middle. But what about actual governance and policy? There he gets an incomplete from me, he's working on too many long-term things that will take years to pan out one way or the other. So far, so average I guess.

For the interests of brevity...I purposely left out alot.

Most of my categories were pretty broad so that several factors could be included.

I was gonna try to get an average score and see how he grades out by taking the totals and dividing them by number of participants.

Last edited:

Most of my categories were pretty broad so that several factors could be included.

I was gonna try to get an average score and see how he grades out by taking the totals and dividing them by number of participants.

Then count me as a 30. Average is as average does.

Then count me as a 30. Average is as average does.

:wtf:

:lol:

Last edited:
These are the categories:

1. Honesty - Does he say what he means and mean what he says?

2. Transparency - Does he answer questions at press-conferences. Does he keep the public well informed of his goals?

3. Leadership - Does he inspire confidence in his ability to deal with important issues?

4. Communication - Is he able to communicate his beliefs in a way that everyone can understand?

5. Agenda - Does his vision of our future meet your expectations?

Using a scale from 1 - 10 one being the worst and ten being the best grade Obama on how you think he's doing. Add the numbers and give your total:

50 - Excellent

40 - Good

30 - Fair

20 - Poor

10 or below - Terrible

Several people have looked at this and nobody wants to grade him?

This is WAY too much like homework...

I'll just say that I'm very disappointed. After calling "BULLSHIT!!" on the corporate bullshitters on Feb 20, he proceeded to fold up like a rag doll and let the lobbyists write their own banking and insurance 'reform'.

Last edited:
Well ... let's see

Pathological liar
Transparent only to the extent that those behind the closed doors are informed
You need to listen closely to what he's saying
Expectations for America's future - he's my worst nightmare

An FFFFF would be appropriate.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
4242908632_db5667f421_o.jpg

Forum List

Back