How would you fix the economy?

Abolish capital gains tax.
Abolish es tate tax.
Abolish corporate income tax.
Abolish tax on SS payments.
Abolish personal income tax.
Establish consumption taxes on everything sold brand new.
Abolish public sector unions.
Abolish minimum wage.
Drill for American oil wherever it may be found.
Build nuclear power plants.
Encourage and support family farms and community vegetable gardens.
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court.
Execute all death row inmates.
Abolish parole.
Abolish "country club" prisons and build sprawling outdoor compounds where prisoners must work and survive on their own, grow there own food, harvest their own food, prepare their own food...or die trying.
Legalize non-narcotic recreational drugs.
Chemically castrate all child molesters.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me)
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends.
I'm not a tax expert, but I agree with all. as long as theres just some taxes to pay for the very basics

Did anybody else notice that almost every non-abolishment thing that yutz said requires tax money--the same taxes he wants to do away with?

capital gains tax. Thats just a change in taxation

Establish consumption taxes on everything sold brand new. same thing as I said.

Drill for American oil wherever it may be found. How would this require tax money?
Build nuclear power plants. How would this require tax money?
Encourage and support family farms and community vegetable gardens. How would this require tax money?
Establish term limits for all government employees including the self-agrandized "supreme" court. How would this require tax money?
Execute all death row inmates.

Legalize non-narcotic recreational drugs. This would increase the amount of taxes collected, and kill the cost of enforcing the laws.
Chemically castrate all child molesters.
Execute all rapists.
Require all able bodied, citizens to serve four years in the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Border Patrol, State Police, Local Police, Sheriff's Department.)
Require all non-felony citizens over 21yo to carry a working, loaded firearm of minimum caliber. (.380 works for me) Tyranny, pure and simple.
Kill all radical terrorists and their entire families including grandparents, parents, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, siblings, cousins and dear friends That's just kookoo for coacoa puffs right there.

Leave it to the world economists and not the politicians. Establish a few plans that make mathematical as well as compassionate sense. Advertise on independent radio and television and print. No FOX, MSNBC bullshit. Call for a national vote on the remedies that neither can be endorsed nor condemned by a political party or corporate identity or its representatives such as the Koch Brothers as that is what causes all the problems (blind Loyalty). The popular vote will establish and implement without no recourse available for amendments, or appeal nor any new legislation to hinder the plan.
Hopefully the ignorant will stay home and the informed will chart this nations course back to respect throughout the world and remain the most powerful, wealthy nation on earth. I would then address the Federal Reserve Bank and its obvious abusive actions in the past. Any politician who takes money from a corporation can not take part in any action that would affect that donors business. Raise taxes on everyone by 1% of every 10% increase of wealth they achieved in the last 20 years. If your wages doubled within the last 20 years that means your taxes increase 10%. If you saw no increase then no new taxes. Yes that is mine and it beats the shit out of 999.

Fix the economy? Easy.

End all Free-Trade agreements
Tax businesses that outsource instead of giving them a tax break
Balance the budget to begin paying off the debt (easier said than done, I know)
Get the Federal Reserve to stop printing more money morning, noon, and night

This would bring businesses back to the US, close tax-loopholes that allow money to be banked out of country tax free, and strengthen the US dollar. Economy = fixed as long as politicians don't fuck it up again.

Forum List

Back