How would you fight the War on Terror?

Originally posted by OCA
WAAAAH WAAAAH you cry like a bitch. Now where is that irrefutable proof that we have INTENTIONALLY targeted civilians. I tire of asking, it upsets me and you know how I am when I get upset. You can cry to Evil and to Jimmy about me like you have been but believe me they don't give a shit about you.

I refuse to provide you that proof anymore, its already been done, get over it.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
WOW -that's pretty harsh but I guess you gotta expect that with some of his statements! pretty good Patriot!:cool:

You've been telling me that those who have been on this board for a while have earned respect and those who have just arrived should not hurl insults. I would have appreciated it if you would have been honest, and said that newly arrived posters may hurl insults provided they are conservative, and in fact, as your reply indicates, the staff readily encourages new conservative posters to hurl insults. Please be honest about your policies, it would help to eliminate much of my confusion. Thanks.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Doesn't take long to smell what a liar Traitor is.

Well if you didnt want to be a traitor to America you can turn yourself in to that terrorist expert.

Originally posted by Patriot
He WOULD make a nice human shield!

Perhaps you and Sir Evil and all of the conservatives, since you are unwilling to make other sacrifices for this war such as actually paying for it, should go to Iraq instead, since it is your war and not mine.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
I refuse to provide you that proof anymore, its already been done, get over it.

Dammit Jethro, I must have missed those links to official orders to kill civilians in Iraq. I'll be nice if you provide them one more time, I promise not to hurt your fellings little fella.

FYI your opinion is not official proof, thats is usually whats needed to win an argument around here, and I know I know you are liberal and haven't had to deal with proof too much but hey I didn't make the rules.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Sorry Peter parker. If you live in this country, like it or not it is your war too.

No sir, I'm not the one who decided to light Baghdad on fire and to use our young men and women as cannon fodder for the almighty military industrial complex.

Originally posted by OCA
Dammit Jethro, I must have missed those links to official orders to kill civilians in Iraq. I'll be nice if you provide them one more time, I promise not to hurt your fellings little fella.

FYI your opinion is not official proof, thats is usually whats needed to win an argument around here, and I know I know you are liberal and haven't had to deal with proof too much but hey I didn't make the rules.

APPRENTLY YOU WEREN'T AWARE WE BOMBED IRAQ

Originally posted by insein
Yes we did. I believe the question was, where are the orders explicitly saying "Kill civilians" in it. Bombing an enemy target does not meant hat we have targeted civilians. Your circular logic is assinine.

Oh, my bad, I didn't know Shrub honestly expected to drop 28 kilotons of explosives and not kill civilians, sorry, I forgot he was that stupid.

Forum List

Back