How would you feel if...

Ironically and poetically, the morons who posted the addresses are just providing information to criminals as to which houses not to burglarize.

Desperation stretch #132.

Only in the fantasy comic books of the gun nuts who actually think the world works this way. Or tell themselves this to try to rationalize the perversion.

Think about it: if these names are already public record, and the burglars are in the public.... duh?!

burglars don't go looking for information like that..... but now that it is all in one nice place of reference.....

It sure was nice of the paper to make it easy for them.

The local gun club should do a little research on the reporters and editors, post their names, addresses, and phone numbers along with a listing of all assets the assholes have, and their schedules. Make sure to include in the ad that they are adamantly anti-gun, thus unarmed.

mm7evr.jpg

yeah, but does he own a gun?

Ironically and poetically, the morons who posted the addresses are just providing information to criminals as to which houses not to burglarize.

Only in the fantasy comic books of the gun nuts who actually think the world works this way. Or tell themselves this to try to rationalize the perversion.

Think about it: if these names are already public record, and the burglars are in the public.... duh?!

burglars don't go looking for information like that..... but now that it is all in one nice place of reference.....

Exactly. The newspaper is much more accessible to criminals than town hall records.

Exactly. The newspaper is much more accessible to criminals than town hall records.

i actually don't think it puts the gun owners at more risk... it puts the NON gun owners at risk.

Criminals now know the soft targets who are defenseless and cant shoot back.

Lets go rape and rob the woman in THAT house... she doesn't have a gun.
Same stuff in both of these neighbors houses.. hhmmm which to rob? The one with the ability to shoot a burglar... or the one that cant do shit? hhhhmmmm...

i actually don't think it puts the gun owners at more risk... it puts the NON gun owners at risk.

Criminals now know the soft targets who are defenseless and cant shoot back.

Lets go rape and rob the woman in THAT house... she doesn't have a gun.
Same stuff in both of these neighbors houses.. hhmmm which to rob? The one with the ability to shoot a burglar... or the one that cant do shit? hhhhmmmm...

Yeah right. Criminals read the paper. Not only read the paper but cross-reference the list with the phone book in a spreadsheet (in their criminal office cubicle at the CrimCo Inc Complex no doubt) to see who's left, before assembling their plans in PowerPoint.

If they're doing that they already had the list. Some of y'all need to think things through before you post. Stretch marks show.

Yeah right. Criminals read the paper. Not only read the paper but cross-reference the list with the phone book in a spreadsheet (in their criminal office cubicle at the CrimCo Inc Complex no doubt) to see who's left, before assembling their plans in PowerPoint.

If they're doing that they already had the list. Some of y'all need to think things through before you post. Stretch marks show.

Only has to be one to be tragic no?

Take your own advice.

The real question is why we feel it necessary as a society to register things we own with the government. Why do we need their permission, scratch that, why do we beg and pay for their permission to own a gun, get married, drive a car, travel, etc

your name and address were to be published in the local newspaper?

Apparently The Journal News in NY has decided it was appropriate to publish the names and addresses, including an interactive map, of all registered gun owners in Westchester and Rockland counties. I wonder whether that newspaper will have the balls to publish the consequences of such a violation of privacy?

NY Newspaper Intimidates Gun Owners By Publishing Names & Addresses :: Minute Men News

Newspaper Publishes Gun Owners’ Names and Addresses - ABC News

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/ar...1011/Map-Where-gun-permits-your-neighborhood-

Remember when the media just reported the news and stayed out of the politics of the news?

Payback!:badgrin:

Newspaper That Published Gun-Owner Addresses Gets Its Staff's Info Outed - Yahoo! News

really? i seem to recall ole ben frnaklin's papers being pretty political.

I say this weekend that somebody should post up a map in a newspaper of every residence that DOESNT own a gun!!! Think about it...........people on the left are always crying about issues of "fairness". If people are going to know about those who's residences have guns, they need to also know who defends their place of residence with a wiffle ball bat and cactus near the front door.

Why don't you go ahead and do it? Everyone around here talks a lot but that's about it.

Apparently The Journal News in NY has decided it was appropriate to publish the names and addresses, including an interactive map, of all registered gun owners in Westchester and Rockland counties. I wonder whether that newspaper will have the balls to publish the consequences of such a violation of privacy?

NY Newspaper Intimidates Gun Owners By Publishing Names & Addresses :: Minute Men News

http://www.lohud.com/interactive/ar...1011/Map-Where-gun-permits-your-neighborhood-

Remember when the media just reported the news and stayed out of the politics of the news?

Once again ... "payback" requires that some wrong was committed in the first place.

So once again (third time at least, he said to the crickets), if having a gun permit is the nirvana panacea, the holy of holies, the ultimatoid empyrean Shangri-la of Elysiumetric rhapsodical orgasm .... why would you be ashamed to be associated with it?
hypocrisy-meter5.gif

Last edited:

Newspaper That Published Gun-Owner Addresses Gets Its Staff's Info Outed - Yahoo! News

really? i seem to recall ole ben frnaklin's papers being pretty political.

I suspect you read it every day as a kid in school. Didn't you? :D

Sorry... that was mean of me! I hope you know I'm just kidding you.

Immie

Once again ... "payback" requires that some wrong was committed in the first place.

So once again (third time at least, he said to the crickets), if having a gun permit is the nirvana panacea, the holy of holies, the ultimatoid empyrean rhapsody of Elysiumetric rhapsodical orgasm .... why would you be ashamed to be associated with it?
hypocrisy-meter5.gif

I'm not sure why you think anyone is ashamed to be associated with it. The problem with this issue is that the bitch that printed it did so in order to make gun owners targets much like the asshole that posted the names of abortion doctors as wanted posters.

Immie

So once again (third time at least, he said to the crickets), if having a gun permit is the nirvana panacea, the holy of holies, the ultimatoid empyrean rhapsody of Elysiumetric rhapsodical orgasm .... why would you be ashamed to be associated with it?
hypocrisy-meter5.gif

I'm not sure why you think anyone is ashamed to be associated with it. The problem with this issue is that the bitch that printed it did so in order to make gun owners targets much like the asshole that posted the names of abortion doctors as wanted posters.

Immie

That's the first answer I've gotten to this in three days.

"Targets" ......of what?

The paper didn't pose these as "wanted posters" did it?

hypocrisy-meter5.gif

Immie

"Targets" ......of what?

Interesting analogy though, since it was a gun that killed Dr. Tiller.

hypocrisy-meter5.gif

Immie

"Targets" ......of what?

Interesting analogy though, since it was a gun that killed Dr. Tiller.

Mostly targets of the liberal left who are out to remove guns from the hands of law-abiding citizens, but it also exposed abused women who own weapons to protect themselves from abusive spouses. It also made gun owners targets of theives looking to steal guns to further their underhanded dealings. So, in fact, the stupid broad has actually aided and abetted criminals.

Maybe that is what she should be charged with.

Immie

Mostly targets of the liberal left who are out to remove guns from the hands of law-abiding citizens,

How? Targets how? If the targets are the ones with the guns, who's shooting?

It also made gun owners targets of theives looking to steal guns to further their underhanded dealings.

Where's any evidence of that? That's been a speculation by gun nuts but ...where's the evidence?

So, in fact, the stupid broad has actually aided and abetted criminals.

Maybe that is what she should be charged with.

Immie

?? What are you talking about? What "stupid broad"?:confused:

Forum List

Back