How Would You Feel if You Were Tax Over 40% Every Year, and on Investments?

How Would You Feel If You Were Taxed Over 40% Per Year, and on Investments?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters

xmisterlane

Rookie
May 19, 2012
Florida, United States
Public Opinion Poll.

Also, there are other taxes in the United States that you have to pay too, including your State Taxes which can increase the economic burden if you own any business that employs.

Public Opinion Poll.

Also, there are other taxes in the United States that you have to pay too, including your State Taxes which can increase the economic burden if you own any business that employs.

"How Would You Feel if You Were Tax Over 40% Every Year, and on Investments?"

I would hate it, but Libs would love it........

Public Opinion Poll.

Yes, they would love that you were taxed every year @ 40%.

We would go directly into a Depression, oh, and we would still have a massive growing deficit being 100% taxes on everyone wouldn't even get us half way there on paying for the anual deficit.

All this lib crap about how they would love it if you were taxed 40-100% is bullshit. Democrats now do tax cuts and tax credits just like the Republicans. They found they can cut taxes and spend us into overwhelming deficits just like the Republicans did.

Every time that dumb fuck Mitt claims he will cut taxes Obama will say “I did cut taxes.”

If it came with better schools, better public transportation and universal health care, I'd be fine with it.

Yeah, like I said it won't even pay for the crap we have now. In fact you could cut 100% of the defense budget of 700 billion and add that 40% tax and you STILL would be running a deficit. And again, that does not even consider the depression the US would enter as tens of millions of more people go into default on their homes due to paying 15-20% more in taxes.

See, that's the problem with thimkiing ahead, dumb ideas like high taxes make no sense.

If it came with better schools, better public transportation and universal health care, I'd be fine with it.

Yeah, like I said it won't even pay for the crap we have now. In fact you could cut 100% of the defense budget of 700 billion and add that 40% tax and you STILL would be running a deficit. And again, that does not even consider the depression the US would enter as tens of millions of more people go into default on their homes due to paying 15-20% more in taxes.

See, that's the problem with thimkiing ahead, dumb ideas like high taxes make no sense.

And those same people would have free health care.

BTW, we spend money we don't have. We spend so much more than we have that a 90% unavoidable tax on every citizen in the US wouldn't be able to cover the bill...

Why is that important? Because, that bill is to pay for "better schools, HC and Transportation" that we already have, things we have that can't afford as is. Yet will sit here and tell us how bad these programs are, how under budget they are, how much better than can be… and that they need to be expanded. Where will you get the money for this utopia?

Honestly, where will you get the money? How much will taxes have to be, how much revenue will that yield and how much goes to the expansion of these programs and how much goes to paying the deficit the current programs run?

And those same people would have free health care.

Honestly, where will you get the money? How much will taxes have to be, how much revenue will that yield and how much goes to the expansion of these programs and how much goes to paying the deficit the current programs run?

You will never answer this, ever... It will never ever happen in your lifetime.

Public Opinion Poll.

ask Mitt, he pays 15%

BTW, we spend money we don't have. We spend so much more than we have that a 90% unavoidable tax on every citizen in the US wouldn't be able to cover the bill...

Why is that important? Because, that bill is to pay for "better schools, HC and Transportation" that we already have, things we have that can't afford as is. Yet will sit here and tell us how bad these programs are, how under budget they are, how much better than can be… and that they need to be expanded. Where will you get the money for this utopia?

If you think our tax revenue is made up purely of personal income taxes, then you have some reading to do.

Forum List

Back