How would you feel if a pure science teacher taught science in Parochial school?

You see del with his socks and sandals? We told him PLEASE, just this once leave them at home,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, but no, he never listens...........:evil:

When I see this kind of Whodoo with grown men standing around with costumes and gold cone hats, I'm, pardon the word, "mystified" how anyone can take this stuff seriously. Makes me want to play dress up too. Religious drag looks fun.

It's a shame when the American left wing ridicules the Catholic religion while they support the jihad.

And people call me retarded.

Now what is especially funny, hypocritical and hilarious all at the same time?

Republicans and right wingers tricked this country into invading Iraq and worked with the Iraqis to write a constitution that makes "Islam" the "National Religion" and clearly states that "all legislation is to be based on Islam". Republicans forced Iraqis to accept a certain number of seats in the parliament should be reserved for women so clearly, they had input into the process. Also included in the Iraqi Constitution is the "public option".

Yet look at those women. They are now in Burkas. Do they campaign? Of course not. It's their husbands who have the power. The seat is held by the women, but does what her husband says because he is her "master".

And the Iraqi Christian population has declined by more than a million. A million. Does anyone know how many people that is? A million? Where are they?

Remember when Republicans wanted to take all the "credit" for the wonderful job they thought they did in Iraq? Then once it became apparent it was a total disaster, they tried to change history. After bullying Democrats, they say, "Well, you agreed". Remember, "You are with us or with the terrorists"?

The point is no one, and I mean no one, has done MORE for Islamic extremism than the American Right Wing Republican Party.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I see this kind of Whodoo with grown men standing around with costumes and gold cone hats, I'm, pardon the word, "mystified" how anyone can take this stuff seriously. Makes me want to play dress up too. Religious drag looks fun.

It's a shame when the American left wing ridicules the Catholic religion while they support the jihad.

And people call me retarded.

Now what is especially funny, hypocritical and hilarious all at the same time?

Republicans and right wingers tricked this country into invading Iraq and worked with the Iraqis to write a constitution that makes "Islam" the "National Religion" and clearly states that "all legislation is to be based on Islam". Republicans forced Iraqis to accept a certain number of seats in the parliament should be reserved for women so clearly, they had input into the process. Also included in the Iraqi Constitution is the "public option".

Yet look at those women. They are now in Burkas. Do they campaign? Of course not. It's their husbands who have the power. The seat is held by the women, but does what her husband says because he is her "master".

And the Iraqi Christian population has declined by more than a million. A million. Does anyone know how many people that is? A million? Where are they?

Remember when Republicans wanted to take all the "credit" for the wonderful job they thought they did in Iraq? Then once it became apparent it was a total disaster, they tried to change history. After bullying Democrats, they say, "Well, you agreed". Remember, "You are with us or with the terrorists"?

The point is no one, and I mean no one, has done MORE for Islamic extremism than the American Right Wing Republican Party.

I thought pointing out how much Republicans have helped Islamic extremism and recruitment, they would scream and run around the room wildly waving their hands in denial.

Some do, some don't. If they only teach watered down "natural science" at Christian Universities, what sense does it make suggesting they teach real knowledge in primary schools? They prefer to not teach. It's all about indoctrination in "mysticism and the occult".

Really, STFU and GTFO while the adults are talking.

Name a single benefit to society from classes in Bible memorization. Science I can see. Math, reading, literature, art, but "mysticism"? Sorry, don't get it.

And that my friend, IS the "adult perspective".

Have you noticed that not a single right winger points out the benefits of teaching "mysticism" over science? Because there aren't any.

How would you feel if a pure science teacher taught science in Parochial school?

Is that alright?

Discuss

Well, purity is always a plus at parochial schools, :). Joking aside, I think that's exactly the kind of teachers parochial schools want. They're there to teach science not religion, that's another person's job. Besides since RCC doesn't take a stand on evolution. Teaching standard evolutionary theory and not bringing God into the story, would be fine.

I went to Catholic Schools. Best education money can buy. And, shock! Horror! We learned real science! With experiments and everything!

Stop being such a fucking moron, Dog.

When did I bash Catholic Schools? I said for those science teachers who want to teach Adam & Eve they can always work for a private catholic school. I never said in what capacity. Probably better off working as a theology teacher or something.

Catholic Schools don't teach 'Adam & Eve'
Sure they do...but they also teach regular science. We had religion as a class all throughout elementary school...damn we had to sit through the flipping stations of the Cross. :evil:

Forum List

Back