how would you feel if a creationist taught your kids science?

If it's presented as a belief or theory, you bet. Though I do know that atheists are so weak-minded they aren't capable of teaching their children their own beliefs....

So wait, you don't mind if Christianity is taught in the classroom as a belief or theory. You do mind however if Scientology is. Interesting. :eusa_think:

When did I say I cared if Scientology was taught? I could care less.

I do care about other theories being substituted for Creationism and presented as infallible, proven fact. They aren't.

I do care about all these incredible theories about the dinosaurs and early man being presented, also as fact, without any class time being given to the more plausible theories of Christian belief. It's considered "science" to come up with ridiculous stories based upon nothing but antique bones; but remain silent on archaeological evidence that supports the bible's portrayal of events.

Anything else, genius?

Douche, believing in God does not preclude teaching science, or believing in science.

Many mathematicians are Christian, too. I suppose you would support a sweep of the schools, like the commies and nazis are fond of doing?

allie, he didn't say someone christian. he said a 'creationist'. i know there's a difference. i hope you do, too.

and no creationist should teach science to kids. they can teach other things if they leave their beliefs at the door, but not that

That's ridiculous.

I do care about other theories being substituted for Creationism and presented as infallible, proven fact. They aren't.

I do care about all these incredible theories about the dinosaurs and early man being presented, also as fact, without any class time being given to the more plausible theories of Christian belief. It's considered "science" to come up with ridiculous stories based upon nothing but antique bones; but remain silent on archaeological evidence that supports the bible's portrayal of events.

Anything else, genius?

Except you did.

It's gotten to the point for me that I am no longer surprised about it. Though I have to say it would be amusing if people like Allie had their kids come home and were told today in science class that frozen people were brought to earth 75 million years ago by Xenu.

What a sad, sour, vindictive little person you are.

If my kids came home and said that, they wouldn't go back.

Also, you think Creationism has been proven but Evolution hasn't? :eusa_eh:

38393_451643461549_632831549_6613823_468201_n.jpg

Anything else, genius?

Except you did.

It's gotten to the point for me that I am no longer surprised about it. Though I have to say it would be amusing if people like Allie had their kids come home and were told today in science class that frozen people were brought to earth 75 million years ago by Xenu.

Evolution has been proven Allie. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Yeah, they've got it on video tape.

I guess Max Planck, who developed quantum theory, and Albert Einstein should never have been allowed to share their ideas, those dumb creationists.

i do care about all these incredible theories about the dinosaurs and early man being presented, also as fact, without any class time being given to the more plausible theories of christian belief. It's considered "science" to come up with ridiculous stories based upon nothing but antique bones; but remain silent on archaeological evidence that supports the bible's portrayal of events.

$devil.gif

Anything else, genius?

Except you did.

Also, you think Creationism has been proven but Evolution hasn't? :eusa_eh:

Lol..I had no idea Xenu was a Scientology thing.

I reiterate. So long as it's being taught as a theory, and equal time is given to other (more plausible) theories, I don't care.

Creationism is a theory, and I don't argue about the theory of evolution except as it pertains to creation, and the history of man. There's no evidence that we evolved from some other creature, and evolution in no way explains the origin of life.

Wow, that's great. You guys took a semi-intelligent thread and ran it right into romper room material.

Good going!

Forum List

Back