How Would You Divide Up Russian territory in the aftermath of Worle War 3?

Dayton3

Gold Member
May 3, 2009
In my World War Three scenario the U.S. and its allies win with the U.S. forcing the Russians to cede to the U.S. all of its territory east of the Yenisei River. I figured that Finland would expand to Murmansk. And the British would be rewarded with a chunk of territory in the Arabian Peninsula like Yemen and surrounding areas, But what about Poland, Germany, and various other major players in the war?H

In my World War Three scenario the U.S. and its allies win with the U.S. forcing the Russians to cede to the U.S. all of its territory east of the Yenisei River. I figured that Finland would expand to Murmansk. And the British would be rewarded with a chunk of territory in the Arabian Peninsula like Yemen and surrounding areas, But what about Poland, Germany, and various other major players in the war?H

Red China would probably annex Siberia, and the Caucasian areas would be ceded to Iran and Turkey.

Native Americans have taught Americans, that land does not exist in isolation, land is the people. It is who live there.

Anyone that has studied this war, know, that is what is the cause of this war. The Ukrainian government not respecting the culture and language of the folks in the eastern parts of their own nation. It is also what caused the war in Yugoslavia when it broke apart. The Bosnia war? Had the same causes as the Ukrainian war, not respecting the sovereign rights of people.

Only folks in Europe and Asia think in terms of "dividing up territory," because they believe in subjecting a people, colonizing them, or. . in the worst case, exterminating them.

Real Americans believe in freedom, liberty, and self-representation, the natural sovereignty of the people and the land is an expression of the people that live there.

Therefor, no one but the people that live there can rule.

. . . any attempt to, "divide up the territory," will, eventually lead to terrorism, rebellion of the native people, and/or, woefully under productive use of the land.

Ukraine is losing this fight, and there will be no lose for Russia.

Last edited:
A couple of things to think about:

1. Defending territory on the other side of the ocean is easier said than done.

2. Would we be giving voting rights to the people that live there now?

Your ignorance is well known. You exhibit it so often.

"Business Insider"writes:
"From the breakthrough of the first line of defense (first !) of the russians, AFU separates only (only!) 16 kilometers."
But there is a nuance.
16 kilometers of minefields.

The US should first look to its own status and decide whether it wishes to be seen as the United Banana States and whether anybody still exists that wishes to mix with a bankrupt . As heads of the hugely enlarged BRICS , Russia and China will have much greater concerns than ex America will pose .

Forum List

Back