CDZ How would Russia react if Trump attacks Iran?

Iran is just talking shit. When the sancitons go into effect the Iranian economy will crash, European companies will not be able to do business with Iran without losing access to the US market and Russia and China will steal them blind again.
Sounds like Trump is playing good chess again, and doing the job of MAGA, with or without the awareness of his Washington DC cohorts.

I think Russia might sell Iran weapons, but probably not send troops. Or maybe send a few advisers.

It's also not clear how the US would attack Iran, if just bomb it or attempt an invasion. I think the second option is bound to fail.

What do you think?

Why would Trump attack Iran?

How is the US now not a friend of India, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia?
India and the Phillipines have been carrying on a 21st century style of imperialism upon the US, taking jobs away from Americans, and extracting $10+ Billion/year out of the US economy, by remittances$$. In the whole world, only Mexico and China top them in this.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Saudi Arabia funds Muslim Brotherhood groups, seditious madrasses, and mosques in the US, who are committed to overthrowing the US govt, and replacing it with an Islamic state. In addition, SA was responsible for the oil embargo of 1974, which caused the worst recession since the 1930s. They played hard ball with us all the way, raising the price of oil to phenomenol levels, and then also enacted the boycott of US businesses. Although this all was quite a few years ago, they have never really reformed. Their misdeeds toward the US extend over decades, with them often dictating US policy more than the American people.

Gerald Posner, Secrets of the Kingdom, 2005, Random House.

How is the US now not a friend of India, the Philippines and Saudi Arabia?
India and the Phillipines have been carrying on a 21st century style of imperialism upon the US, taking jobs away from Americans, and extracting $10+ Billion/year out of the US economy, by remittances$$. In the whole world, only Mexico and China top them in this.

Remittance Flows Worldwide in 2016

Saudi Arabia funds Muslim Brotherhood groups, seditious madrasses, and mosques in the US, who are committed to overthrowing the US govt, and replacing it with an Islamic state. In addition, SA was responsible for the oil embargo of 1974, which caused the worst recession since the 1930s. They played hard ball with us all the way, raising the price of oil to phenomenol levels, and then also enacted the boycott of US businesses. Although this all was quite a few years ago, they have never really reformed. Their misdeeds toward the US extend over decades, with them often dictating US policy more than the American people.

Gerald Posner, Secrets of the Kingdom, 2005, Random House.
I didn't ask you what's wrong with them, I asked in what way is their friendship diminished diplomatically in the current state of the world.

I didn't ask you what's wrong with them, I asked in what way is their friendship diminished diplomatically in the current state of the world.
I read you question, and I think I answered it properly and sufficiently. Their friendship is diminished, by what they do wrong. This ain't rocket science.

I think Russia might sell Iran weapons, but probably not send troops. Or maybe send a few advisers.

It's also not clear how the US would attack Iran, if just bomb it or attempt an invasion. I think the second option is bound to fail.

What do you think?
He would cut off the supply of peeing prostitutes for Trump. That’s what he would do!

What do you think?
He would cut off the supply of peeing prostitutes for Trump. That’s what he would do!
Oops.. didn’t realize that this is in CDZ.

What do you think?
How would Russia react if Trump attacks Iran?

How would America react?

After the GOP led us to the Iraq debacle, I suspect the GOP would have a lot to answer for.

What do you think?
Oops.. didn’t realize that this is in CDZ.

I hate when I do that....

What do you think?

I'd be more worried about China right now.

China has never really intervened in a situation like this before. It wants to test out its military, it wants to gain power over the US, it wants allies and doesn't care who they are.

Iran, China Sign Military Cooperation Agreement

November 15, 2016

"
Iran, China Sign Military Cooperation Agreement"

"Iran-China defense ties have progressively grown stronger in the last couple of years."

I read you question, and I think I answered it properly and sufficiently. Their friendship is diminished, by what they do wrong. This ain't rocket science.
It is rocket science, that's what the US is supplying to Saudi Arabia. And I don't see in what way the US are limiting their relations with Saudi Arabia at the current time. It's not like the US State Department is asking them to stop beheadings or they won't receive military aid, for example.

What do you think?

I'd be more worried about China right now.

China has never really intervened in a situation like this before. It wants to test out its military, it wants to gain power over the US, it wants allies and doesn't care who they are.

Iran, China Sign Military Cooperation Agreement

November 15, 2016

"
Iran, China Sign Military Cooperation Agreement"

"Iran-China defense ties have progressively grown stronger in the last couple of years."
China would likely supply Iran with weapons, but I doubt they'd engage further, other than criticizing the US for attacking Iran if it gets to that.

Forum List

Back