How would Romney clean up Bush's mess quicker than Obama?

Well it took Reagan to clean up after Carter, then clinton doubled down on Carters moronic, but Bush failed to be like Reagan, then obama quintupled the moronic.....

So I'd say, Mitt will never be able to fix what dems have done to the economy.

b/c the hand outs are so ingrained, the 'need' for Fed gov is so strong in some places that they won't know what to do w/o it.

grats to the progs, they almost have their government run utopia

It's not Bush's mess...

0bama owns this mess... He even said he shouldn't be given another term if it was still fucked up...

Don't vote for the fuckup 0bama...

He made it worse.

Long past time for you to admit that.

He did carry forward most Bush policies. Expanding govt provided health care, The wars, the tax cuts....

Barry made his own fuckups, making things much worse...

Pay attention...

Yeah he did not help things much. That is why I refer to him as Bush III.
I do not pay attention to the political pundits. I formulate my own conclusions.

I think we would now be ready to start doing things correctly if McCain had been elected.
Not that things would be any better but we would have had it proven to us that the right wing way is the wrong way.
And would be taking steps to correct that in future elections.
As it is with Obama winning it is muddled and the blamsters point fingers with no soloutions.

He did carry forward most Bush policies. Expanding govt provided health care, The wars, the tax cuts....

Barry made his own fuckups, making things much worse...

Pay attention...

Yeah he did not help things much. That is why I refer to him as Bush III.
I do not pay attention to the political pundits. I formulate my own conclusions.

You're the only one that mentioned pundits...

Barry was worse than any Boooooosh...

Glad he'll be going bye-bye soon...

graph.jpg

Economy | Democrats vs. Republicans by the Numbers

Forum List

Back