How would President Palin be different than President Bush?

R

rdean

To the "casual observer", neither seem particularly curious. But having a curious president may not be all that important. By all accounts, Ronald Reagan wasn't very curious.

Bush said he made his decisions with "gut instinct" and "guidance from God". Would Palin do the same? How does that work exactly?

They both seem "equally honest".

Both seem to treat their base with pretty much the same respect.

Not sure what their policy differences would be?

Well let's see...first female president

Special needs mom

Already been hammered by SNL and Letterman

The Left seems to LOVE her...since they have already picked her to win the election

Which is funny, because I don't think she'll run

Special needs mom

The Left seems to LOVE her...since they have already picked her to win the election

I'm sorry, which ones were her "policies" and which ones her "differences"?

Obama was accused, by the right, of promoting adult sex with preschoolers, being in league with terrorists, being treasonous, being an illegal alien and being a racist, and still he was voted in as president. The only thing Palin has been accused of by the left, is being "stupid".

To the "casual observer", neither seem particularly curious. But having a curious president may not be all that important. By all accounts, Ronald Reagan wasn't very curious.

Bush said he made his decisions with "gut instinct" and "guidance from God". Would Palin do the same? How does that work exactly?

They both seem "equally honest".

Both seem to treat their base with pretty much the same respect.

Not sure what their policy differences would be?

Palin has boobs?

Special needs mom

Obama was accused, by the right, of promoting adult sex with preschoolers, being in league with terrorists, being treasonous, being an illegal alien and being a racist, and still he was voted in as president. The only thing Palin has been accused of by the left, is being "stupid".

In politics...You can't fix stupid

Special needs mom

In politics...You can't fix stupid

i feel your pain

Special needs mom

wow...then she isn't qualified is she? So why are you so interested in her being POTUS?

seems like we're all on the same page. Not a serious answer in the bunch...

I really want to know. Personally, I can't see any difference. Palin, like Bush, doesn't read because neither felt the need. When you can make your decisions based on "gut instinct", then why bother with something as lame as reading?

It is pretty lame that not a single right winger can give an example of why she should be president.

Just talking points: "She won't spend" or "We want our country back" or "I won't negotiate with terrorists"

I really want to know. Personally, I can't see any difference. Palin, like Bush, doesn't read because neither felt the need. When you can make your decisions based on "gut instinct", then why bother with something as lame as reading?

It is pretty lame that not a single right winger can give an example of why she should be president.

Just talking points: "She won't spend" or "We want our country back" or "I won't negotiate with terrorists"

She is not book smart.....she has "common sense"

And now she has 12 million dollars worth of "cents".

And yet, no Republicans can spell out a single Sarah Policy.

Worse, I once mentioned that she didn't know what the "Bush Doctrine" was and many on the right either said, "There is no such thing", or babbled some nonsense about "fiscal conservatism".

How can they be so critical of Obama and not know anything about their own candidates?

And now she has 12 million dollars worth of "cents".

And yet, no Republicans can spell out a single Sarah Policy.

Worse, I once mentioned that she didn't know what the "Bush Doctrine" was and many on the right either said, "There is no such thing", or babbled some nonsense about "fiscal conservatism".

How can they be so critical of Obama and not know anything about their own candidates?

Palin is a candidate? Where? When did she announce?
Yet more progressive lies.

Forum List

Back