CDZ How would Pence govern if he were president?

Pence is obsessed with "anti gay". That will be his big first agenda.

Americans didn't vote Pence as President.

They voted Donald Trump.

Don't even think of replacing him! :mad:

Any VP who succeeds a President in the same term of office should respect the will of the voters in the last election.

How would Pence govern if he were president?

I don't know. I do know that if in a Pence presidency I find myself griping about the policies Pence promotes, rather than the ineptitude, maladroitness and naive gaucheness of the man promulgating them, I'll consider his a "normal" presidency and that things in the WH will have returned to what they should be.

and,,
oh man , i like it , my friend V.P. Mike Pence looks alright [chuckle] !! --- Think Trump Is Scary? Check Out Mike Pence On The Issues. | HuffPost --- you bonehead anti Trumpers better tell birdbrain ' maxine waters' to shut the heck up !!

I agree.

Pence would love to end the first Amendment. He has said it as often as trump has.

Neither of them would protect the constitution.

That's why trumpkins voted for the two of them - they believed they could get their dictator, their daddy, owner, boss, someone who would take care of them.

Looks like it was democrats who were trampling on the first amendment at UC Berkely last month and at the Trump rallies when he was running for prez. Right wingers normally respect the rights of others to speak. Another reason so many freedom loving Americans have abandoned the democrats. Stop trying to rest on the laurels of a democrat party that existed in the past. The new democrats are have turned rotten and anti american.

Yup, those rw's who respect free speech were not beating up anti-Trump protesters at their rallies.

You were warned not to do that, you ignored it, and then you got thumped into the ground.

and,,
oh man , i like it , my friend V.P. Mike Pence looks alright [chuckle] !! --- Think Trump Is Scary? Check Out Mike Pence On The Issues. | HuffPost --- you bonehead anti Trumpers better tell birdbrain ' maxine waters' to shut the heck up !!

I agree.

Pence would love to end the first Amendment. He has said it as often as trump has.

Neither of them would protect the constitution.

That's why trumpkins voted for the two of them - they believed they could get their dictator, their daddy, owner, boss, someone who would take care of them.

Looks like it was democrats who were trampling on the first amendment at UC Berkely last month and at the Trump rallies when he was running for prez. Right wingers normally respect the rights of others to speak. Another reason so many freedom loving Americans have abandoned the democrats. Stop trying to rest on the laurels of a democrat party that existed in the past. The new democrats are have turned rotten and anti american.

Indeed. And the current wave of media lying and left wing infantilism has cost the vermin even more votes. Some in the criminal syndicate 'leadership' are now trying to get their lunatic base to tone it down, but it's far too late for them to win back any votes.

Not to worry, Picaro, the FBI are now adding a senior Trump official to their persons of interest list. Pence is rubbing his hands in glee.

Forum List

Back