How would a John Kerry appointment to Secretary of Defense be viewed by veterans?

I sense some mad googling for Clinton accomplishments as Secretary of State...

...type minimized damage

MA is a lost state, they had Scott Brown and chose a shitbat crazy fake Indian over him so the GOP won't get Mr Ketchup's seat but a lower profile Democrap in his seat is better since it eliminates a TV personality for them like Mr Ketchup.

It's better for Mr Ketchup to be flying off to Mongolia without anyone paying attention than to have him standing on TV alongside skeletor Reid wagging their fingers at the GOP for not raising taxes, etc.

Odd, isn't it, that all the con senators are saying that Kerry is fully qualified and that they'd vote for him as Secretary of State.

Are they hoping to get an R in his old Senate seat? Just a thought. Do you have some names to back what you said up?

WhoEVER he nominates, I'm sure, will be another America-hating, welfare-loving, flag-burning, granola-eating, terrorist-sympathizing, left-wing asshole, just like all his other appointees.

MA is a lost state, they had Scott Brown and chose a shitbat crazy fake Indian over him so the GOP won't get Mr Ketchup's seat but a lower profile Democrap in his seat is better since it eliminates a TV personality for them like Mr Ketchup.

It's better for Mr Ketchup to be flying off to Mongolia without anyone paying attention than to have him standing on TV alongside skeletor Reid wagging their fingers at the GOP for not raising taxes, etc.

Odd, isn't it, that all the con senators are saying that Kerry is fully qualified and that they'd vote for him as Secretary of State.

Are they hoping to get an R in his old Senate seat? Just a thought. Do you have some names to back what you said up?

Wish I could disagree. So much BS corruption and cronyism. I am surrounded by cradle to grave Ds. They suck big time because most of them are not educated at all. They vote straight party line. I know far too many personally who do. Total joke.

Let's face it. What we are going to get in the 2nd term of a radical leftie is a radical left wing appointment. Kerry was a traitor who met with the North Vietnam government while he was still a Navy officer. He established the bogus "winter soldiers" convention along with fellow commie Jane Fonda that tried to combine the racial unrest at the time with the radical anti-war movement and overthrow the government.

Actually everything is a game to those scum.

Getting re-elected with lies, a game.

Gutting the military and making the world unsafe, a game.

Making up lies about Libya to cover up mistakes, a game.

Calling Romney a tax evading murderer, a game.

Going over the fiscal cliff by not doing a thing, a game.

However this all turns out, just remember this: Obama is playing chess; NaziCons are playing checkers.

Interesting you consider the US economy a game.

However this all turns out, just remember this: Obama is playing chess; NaziCons are playing checkers.

Your pathetic "Conservatives are Nazis" references shit on the graves of the millions of people killed by WWII Germany.

But you're a hateful little prick, so you have no problem with it.

Republicans weren't NaziCons during WWII. But they are now.

Kerry's a fucking POS. And, Secy of Def? Zero would respect him at work.

Secy of State? Nuclear armed nations would send missile out direction simply because of that.

Plus, he's just fugly.

Kerry's a fucking POS. And, Secy of Def? Zero would respect him at work.

Secy of State? Nuclear armed nations would send missile out direction simply because of that.

Plus, he's just fugly.

I have met him and he truly comes off as an arrogant prick. His demeanor sucks.

Obama can't even play basketball, and he likes that game...

Chess would require an intellect he neither possesses nor has access to.

Your pathetic "Conservatives are Nazis" references shit on the graves of the millions of people killed by WWII Germany.

But you're a hateful little prick, so you have no problem with it.

Republicans weren't NaziCons during WWII. But they are now.
You're retarded. Seriously, you're totally fucked in the head.

Forum List

Back