How would a fallen soldier's mother feel on this forum?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I have been on forums where soldiers themselves were mocked and abused. But, I don't recall EVER seeing a fallen soldier's mother on a forum like this. I wonder why. Honestly, if I had given a son for this country, I would not want to have to deal with that kind of abuse. I wonder if any of those mothers every walk past and just read. If so, I wonder how they feel.

Dear God,
Blessed be the parents that sacrifice for thier nations security. Sorrow is the loss of a child that you endear in your heart only to be gone when you want them near. May you learn to accept that which you can't change, and accept that which has happened to sadden your day.
I have been very fortunate to not loose any children that served. But never would I talk of such, to those that had or service members thatt are alive now.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New year. Hopefully the wars will end and we can just talk tough and not weep in sorrow.

I couldn't imagine it...i doubt i could come back here again knowing how some just don't care about other's feelings.

My son has been to Iraq 3 times....the worse time (for me AND him) was in 2006 when he spent a year in Baghdad. At the time i didn't know even half of the stuff he had to go through, but i was a basketcase for 12 months!! I thank God all the time that he brought him home safe to us, his wife & kids. I know a couple families that lost their kids, and my heart breaks for them. I'll probably go through this worry again since my son will most likely make the Army his career now that he's training again....i swear that kid wants to drive me completely crazy! :)

God Bless all the Families that have lost a loved one in these wars.....

Last edited:
I think they kind of hang out with one another. Can't say I blame them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back