How Wonderful: Anti-Gay Supporters Rally For Roy Moore!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Homosexuality is evil. Go Roy Moore......God is his side and will make him triumphant in his victory. This is a fight between good and evil. Also remember, there is no such thing as homophobia. A phobia is an irrational fear of something. No one is afraid of homosexuals. We’re just disgusted by them.

The Associated Press

"No one is afraid of homosexuals. We’re just disgusted by them."

I feel some cognitive dissonance when I read the above quote from the O. P.

I agree that I am not afraid of homosexuals; and I must admit that I am disgusted by the contemplation of their activities.

But, my answer is to not contemplate their activities, as they are not my business...to remember that they have been around throughout recorded history...in every society....so they must have a purpose. I once read that population control might be an anthropological explanation, but I don't know if that is still current or politically correct.

They have affected my life in these regards:

1) They run the very best Bed and Breakfast Inns;

2) They cost me a fortune by turning "drapes" into "Window Treatments"; and

3) The transmorgification (may not be the right word, but it sounds right just now) of genes, or whatever has made them that way, has sometimes manifested itself in a fortuitous display of the best of both man and woman...in things like art and other manner of feelings and emotions, as well as science and in other areas. They are kind of a mystery to me.

But, what I really don't understand about Homosexuals is how they can become such committed Democrats, that they would insist on bringing in a Barbarian Culture from the Middle East...a whole culture which would gladly through them off the roof of the tallest Mosque around...if they had a chance.

Just my thoughts. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back