How Willard won the First Debate...

That doesn't explain how Romney won debate's 2 and 3

Obvously you didn't watch those debates....no wait....you are playing the Willard game! I see...we are supposed to believe that. Yes, we will believe that lie also.

One debate that the moderator corrected Romney the next day said she was wrong when she tried to correct Romney.
You are so far losing your grasp of realty

And Willard's "momentum" has stopped. Virginia is leaning Obama and Florida is back in play, according to one EV map. Obama will win Ohio, but he doesn't have to. Willard, on the other hand, MUST win Ohio.

Yup, sounds like a landslide for Willard...:lol:

Will Romney's debate lies become the story? - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

But now three weeks later, the US voter is beginning to realize that Willard denied his own stated policies. His momentum is gone. I have NEVER seen a Democratic or Republican Presidential candidate who is able to look the American people is the eye, during a debate, and lie as easily as Willard. But it is coming back to bite him in the ars now.

You saw one do it four year's ago you have seen one do it for over a month now about the Benghazi attacks you just choose to ignore it because the person doing it has D next to their name instead of a R.

and deflect!

How sad.

Will Romney's debate lies become the story? - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

But now three weeks later, the US voter is beginning to realize that Willard denied his own stated policies. His momentum is gone. I have NEVER seen a Democratic or Republican Presidential candidate who is able to look the American people is the eye, during a debate, and lie as easily as Willard. But it is coming back to bite him in the ars now.

You saw one do it four year's ago you have seen one do it for over a month now about the Benghazi attacks you just choose to ignore it because the person doing it has D next to their name instead of a R.

and deflect!

How sad.
And yet you didn't deny or dispute it then again the truth tends to have that effect.

Thankfully, the voters have finally caught onto flip flopping, moderating, say what he has to, Romney...

Sure they have, Skippy.

VA => Romney
FL => Romney
NC => Romney

WI => Tie

And Ohio is getting closer.

You bet.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obvously you didn't watch those debates....no wait....you are playing the Willard game! I see...we are supposed to believe that. Yes, we will believe that lie also.

One debate that the moderator corrected Romney the next day said she was wrong when she tried to correct Romney.

And Willard's "momentum" has stopped. Virginia is leaning Obama and Florida is back in play, according to one EV map. Obama will win Ohio, but he doesn't have to. Willard, on the other hand, MUST win Ohio.

Maybe the DialyKos EC map. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Less than 14 days before the vote, Gallup has Mitt Romney leading the president by three points and in Rasmussen he's up four. This paper's poll brought Mr. Romney from chronically behind to even. Yes, 270 Electoral College votes will decide the race, but with the whole nation watching the same events, one has to ask whether what we're seeing is Mitt Romney's rise or Barack Obama's decline.

It is conventional wisdom that incumbency breeds advantages. But incumbency also brings burdens, and the Obama candidacy looks like it's buckling beneath one: Of the two candidates, the president is held to a higher standard of behavior.

There have been only two events that could be said to have caused significant movement by voters in the campaign. One was the Oct. 3 Denver debate in which Mitt Romney disinterred political skills that stunned the incumbent and woke up a sleeping electorate. Race on.

The other is Benghazi. The damage done to the Obama campaign by the Sept. 11 death in Benghazi of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American colleagues has been more gradual than the sensation of the Denver debate, but its effect may have been deeper.

The incumbent president has a credibility gap.

If the polls are weighted for the democrats due to the sampling dynamic they are using then Obama will have even bigger problems then the current polls are showing. Right now the race is pretty much neck and neck but Romney is trending upwards and Obama is crawling under his bed to try and hide from his and Hilary's Benghazi fiasco.

Edit to add link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB100...7569926.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_MIDDLETopOpinion

I hate to point out the obvious, Jim but the truth is what that first debate did was totally debunk six months and hundreds of millions of dollars that the Obama campaign spent on ads depicting Mitt Romney as an extreme far right candidate who hates women, the middle class and the poor.

Barack Obama has always enjoyed a HUGE advantage with women voters. Since that first debate however that advantage has shrunk so dramatically that Romney and Obama are nearly neck and neck with women. Why? Because women don't believe the attack ads. They're looking for someone who can fix the economy and get people back to work and they're seeing Romney as the candidate who is best able to do that.

Barack Obama has never been able to run on his record because his record isn't very good. So he ran a smear campaign against his opponent trying to scare everyone into running away from Mitt Romney. It hasn't worked though and suddenly Barack Obama finds himself in a tight race with the other guy having more momentum than he does. Even his pals in the Main Stream Media aren't able to keep the discussion on safe things for Barry...like foreign policy because now we've got the debacle in Bengazi and the subsequent lies that were told about what happened there.

Your boy is in trouble...deep trouble.

Thankfully, the voters have finally caught onto flip flopping, moderating, say what he has to, Romney...

Sure they have, Skippy.

VA => Romney
FL => Romney
NC => Romney

WI => Tie

You bet.

Current poll average for Virginia is 47.4 Obama, 46.8 Romney.
Current poll average for Florida is 47.9 Romney, 47.1 Obama.
Current poll average for NC is 48.6 Romney, 46.6 Obama.

Ohio is 48.1 Obama, 45.2 Romney.
Wisconson is 49.7 Obama, 45.7 Romney.

I'd recommend against looking at single polls to prove a point.... because it doesn't.

Sure they have, Skippy.

VA => Romney
FL => Romney
NC => Romney

WI => Tie

You bet.

I'd recommend against looking at single polls to prove a point.... because it doesn't.

Please source you poll numbers.

I've always taken my averages from RCP.

They don't jive with yours.

Sure they have, Skippy.

VA => Romney
FL => Romney
NC => Romney

WI => Tie

You bet.

Please source you poll numbers.

I've always taken my averages from RCP.

They don't jive with yours.

I take mine from fivethirtyeight. Which is why our numbers won't jive. You likely think fivethirtyeight is left slanted, I think RCP is right slanted.

So you say that the Republican party attracts racists and bigots? But the democrats attract dopers and faggots. Hmm, if I ever have to choose one I think I will go with the so called racists and bigots, it's a much better group of people.

So you say that the Republican party attracts racists and bigots? But the democrats attract dopers and faggots. Hmm, if I ever have to choose one I think I will go with the so called racists and bigots, it's a much better group of people.

Oh, you should hang out with the ones that are dopers AND faggots at the same time. They're a hoot.

Oh, you should hang out with the ones that are dopers AND faggots at the same time. They're a hoot.

Nah, not interested. I'll let you aids infested butt boys play with each others shit.

Nah, not interested. I'll let you aids infested butt boys play with each others shit.

I'm actually a straight white male, but thanks for giving me permission to be Gay if I should choose to be. I WAS waiting for someone to validate it as part of my thought process.

I'm actually a straight white male, but thanks for giving me permission to be Gay if I should choose to be. I WAS waiting for someone to validate it as part of my thought process.

No problem. I doubt it will be much longer before some big buck makes a nice little bitch out of you. If your lucky he will be a racist or a bigot and slap you around for letting stuff he shoved up your ass fall out.

Virginia is not leaning obama

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Virginia: Romney vs. Obama
Ohio leans obama which doesn't mean obama will win Ohio
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Ohio: Romney vs. Obama

And the problem with Florida and your opinion is Romney momentum is moving up.
RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

No problem. I doubt it will be much longer before some big buck makes a nice little bitch out of you. If your lucky he will be a racist or a bigot and slap you around for letting stuff he shoved up your ass fall out.

This is what is hilarious about all of this. You can play with a right wing dumbfuck... because they have no idea what sardonism, sarcasm, or naunce is. And they blindly stumble on, proving what an unintelligible cretin they actually are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back