How Willard won the First Debate...

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Will Romney's debate lies become the story? - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

But now three weeks later, the US voter is beginning to realize that Willard denied his own stated policies. His momentum is gone. I have NEVER seen a Democratic or Republican Presidential candidate who is able to look the American people is the eye, during a debate, and lie as easily as Willard. But it is coming back to bite him in the ars now.

Will Romney's debate lies become the story? - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

But now three weeks later, the US voter is beginning to realize that Willard denied his own stated policies. His momentum is gone. I have NEVER seen a Democratic or Republican Presidential candidate who is able to look the American people is the eye, during a debate, and lie as easily as Willard. But it is coming back to bite him in the ars now.

You saw one do it four year's ago you have seen one do it for over a month now about the Benghazi attacks you just choose to ignore it because the person doing it has D next to their name instead of a R.

Thankfully, the voters have finally caught onto flip flopping, moderating, say what he has to, Romney...

Ahhhh does WaPo not like Romney...well that's a shocker!!!!!

OBama lies all the time, GM, Taxes, Healthcare, AND National Security.....so if Romney did lie, Jim likes a liar......so he should be excited about Romney after that!!!!1

Thankfully, the voters have finally caught onto flip flopping, moderating, say what he has to, Romney...

you live in a world seeing what you wanna see.....i just saw 3 different news channels say Romney is doing pretty dam good compared to a month ago while Obama has kinda just stayed where he has been....

you live in a world seeing what you wanna see.....i just saw 3 different news channels say Romney is doing pretty dam good compared to a month ago while Obama has kinda just stayed where he has been....

Jim is a compulsive liar. He'd make a great replacement as DNC Chair once Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz moves on.

Jim is a compulsive liar. He'd make a great replacement as DNC Chair once Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz moves on.

When you can't Debate....you must Berate. Sad

When you can't Debate....you must Berate. Sad
i'll be your huckleberry, what do you want to debate on?

Oh and to answer the OP, Romney won on facts, solid plans and being a redblooded capitalist american.......and I'm not even a great supporter of his...but I like the guy, seems like a good fella, doesnt swear, use teens' sexuality in campaign commericals, blame people for deaths, blame mid east violence on videos, raise taxes to pay for more bullshit and basically turn us in western europe

You saw one do it four year's ago you have seen one do it for over a month now about the Benghazi attacks you just choose to ignore it because the person doing it has D next to their name instead of a R.

Which is your way of ignoring it because the person doing it has an R next to his name instead of a D.

That doesn't explain how Romney won debate's 2 and 3

Obvously you didn't watch those debates....no wait....you are playing the Willard game! I see...we are supposed to believe that. Yes, we will believe that lie also.

Obvously you didn't watch those debates....no wait....you are playing the Willard game! I see...we are supposed to believe that. Yes, we will believe that lie also.

One debate that the moderator corrected Romney the next day said she was wrong when she tried to correct Romney.
You are so far losing your grasp of realty

Forum List

Back