How will you vote?

How will you vote?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Politics is a dirty, evil business. I don't care which party it is. All of them will screw us somehow. I'd just rather have my screwing in the form of less social handouts.

Then start voting for Libertarians, because they are the only ones who have a philosophical stance against them.
A Libertarian president would gets slaughtered by both parties in Congress. That's where the real problem lies. As long as special interest have an in government will be corrupt.

You sound like a quiter.

Then start voting for Libertarians, because they are the only ones who have a philosophical stance against them.
A Libertarian president would gets slaughtered by both parties in Congress. That's where the real problem lies. As long as special interest have an in government will be corrupt.

You sound like a quiter.

Me quit? Never. I may run for office and get my slice of the pie though.

Tom Coburn, aka "Dr. No" is my senator that is up for re-election this year. Of course he will keep his seat. Since he is a constant thorn in the sides of the progressives he is a bit of a hero around here.

As for my representative, I live in a district that has never voted for a dem. Most elections, there isn't even a challenger from the dems for the seat.

There is one lone blue dog in our delegation. He voted with the GOP on the stimulus, healthcare, cap & trade, and the financial bailout. He knows that to do otherwise would cost him his seat. He is being challenged but I'm pretty sure he will keep his seat. He represents the most liberal area in my state. With that being said, Obama didn't carry one county in my state. Not one.

Tom Coburn, aka "Dr. No" is my senator that is up for re-election this year. Of course he will keep his seat. Since he is a constant thorn in the sides of the progressives he is a bit of a hero around here.

As for my representative, I live in a district that has never voted for a dem. Most elections, there isn't even a challenger from the dems for the seat.

There is one lone blue dog in our delegation. He voted with the GOP on the stimulus, healthcare, cap & trade, and the financial bailout. He knows that to do otherwise would cost him his seat. He is being challenged but I'm pretty sure he will keep his seat. He represents the most liberal area in my state. With that being said, Obama didn't carry one county in my state. Not one.

Sounds like a mighty fine state you live in :lol:

One of my sisters lives in your state, and I was born there. I've been quite proud of the staunch toughness coming from your direction. Kudos!:)

A Libertarian President ;I bet; would at least break out the veto pen and most of the time;historically speaking; they are not overturned a lot.
he'd get no where
and congress would do to him what it did to Reagan

the place we need libertarians is CONGRESS not the white house
'

I'm in Virginia 11. We picked up a DemonRat last time. This seat was newly created in 1992. It was held by a DemonRat that year (Bill's coat tails). She was fired in 1994.

In 2008, the current sludge picked up the seat. He'll be shown the door, rudely I hope, this year. I'm voting somewhat against him, but I genuinely like the guy that's running against him. I met him at a rally. He's alright for a politician. Trouble is you never find out if they have a backbone until they are in office.

A Libertarian President ;I bet; would at least break out the veto pen and most of the time;historically speaking; they are not overturned a lot.
he'd get no where
and congress would do to him what it did to Reagan

the place we need libertarians is CONGRESS not the white house
'

Just saying that he could break out the vetos, Congress has a hard time over riding vetos and besides, I would love to see which Republicans would record themselves on a vote to override a veto on more spending,more government and more erosion of our freedoms, it sends chills up my spine thinking about it:tongue: but yeah, I think Congress as well as State/local governments is great to.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back