How will you feel when Obama wins the Presidential Election?

How will you feel when Obama wins the Presidential Election?

• Great!

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Terrible!

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Cautiously Optimistic

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • I will weep for my country

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Obama who?

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Election night I will feel great ... moving forward I will remain cautiously optimistic.

Personally, as for the man himself, I honestly don't have any feelings for him one way or the other on a personal level. As for his policies, I will remain hopeful that the "trainwreck" that his policies will wreck on this economy will not come completely true and that he will somehow find a way to prove his Senatorial record wrong when it comes to working with everyone to find common solutions to problems.

It will be great, I will then proceed to watch Fox news non stop for the next week to see the anguish of Hannity,Dick Morris,Michelle Malkin and the rest of the neocon prostitutes.

I am an Obama supporter too .... but I will feel Cautiously Optimistic .... I would feel the same way if McCain wins. And hope that things change. They sure as hell could not get worse than they are with Bush in office. :eusa_shifty: Hopefully! :eusa_pray:

I will echo navy here. I really don't care about him personally. I listen to what he says and I have no faith in his philosophy. I disagree with him on nearly all fronts so i won't feel great or be too optimistic about his "leadership". I will however feel that i have to be more active in local politics and I will vote for any rep or senator that will put a check on a one party federal government.

I will feel the same way. Just because I voted for him doesnt mean I will get my "I voted for Obama check" in the mail. I will stilll have to get up for work, pay the bills and do the same thing I'm doing now but the BS is over after the election and its time for him to attack and show he was worthy of my vote.

You forgot to add "drunk as a skunk."

So I picked cautiously optimistic.

Well I guess we will see! What about just "cautious"? I don't like/trust either one. We always have to go and choose two people that wouldn't be good presidents to choose from...

I will echo navy here. I really don't care about him personally. I listen to what he says and I have no faith in his philosophy. I disagree with him on nearly all fronts so i won't feel great or be too optimistic about his "leadership". I will however feel that i have to be more active in local politics and I will vote for any rep or senator that will put a check on a one party federal government.

I echo this.

Although, I realized a couple years ago that I needed to be active in local politics. It's the only way. The only way we will ever actually take this country back is if we involve ourselves in our local politics and work our way through. They do well at snuffing out a few people trying to get in, as I have seen a lot during this Ron Paul run. But if enough of us were to do it, they wouldn't have the numbers to counter us.

It will be too late anyway, before society ever did something like that, though. We'll never see it in our lifetimes.

See, more people will weep for the country than anything else.

I'm telling you. Polls cannot be impartial, and our press uses them to confuse and depress citizens, and to try to skew reality.

Pay no attention to the polls, and make sure you vote, no matter what. Because the polls are ALWAYS WRONG.

See, more people will weep for the country than anything else.

I'm telling you. Polls cannot be impartial, and our press uses them to confuse and depress citizens, and to try to skew reality.

Pay no attention to the polls, and make sure you vote, no matter what. Because the polls are ALWAYS WRONG.

Do you have any facts to back up this statement? Because in 2004 the polls were very accurate. Unfortunate for you, don't worry you will be ok nobody wants to take your double-wide and spread it :D

Forum List

Back