how will you die?

ever think of how you will die?
most want to die in their sleep--yes?
heart attack/stroke would not be pleasurable
how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death

Hopefully in my sleep with a smile on my face.
usually that's how it is??
my dad had a stroke, but was still alive....he died in the hospital after a day or so
appears more natural death than unnatural ...

front lines of race war

AB8C2F4B-5D81-433E-A0FC-8148168D8764.jpeg

Didnt say I was looking forward to it, now, did I? But seriously, I think I'm going to live to see major political and social upheavals in this country, probably in the form of revolution and war.

Dude, c'mon.

Stop mainlining whatever alt-right media source you're attached to, and get out and see the world a bit.

There isn't going to be a "race war."

Didnt say I was looking forward to it, now, did I? But seriously, I think I'm going to live to see major political and social upheavals in this country, probably in the form of revolution and war.

Dude, c'mon.

Stop mainlining whatever alt-right media source you're attached to, and get out and see the world a bit.

I wasn't being serious. Most americans are too apathetic to mount any sort of insurgency but it's hard to argue against the notion that this country is in rapid decline. More likely what we'll see is the complete breakdown of law and order.

how about on Soylent Green where you can watch something pleasurable before you die?
what about a nuke? as we just saw the ''scare'' in Hawaii? some would not feel it--others would have a long, painful death
Cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart attack or a meteor. I hope a meteor. Lol. Jk

Dude, c'mon.

I wasn't being serious. Most americans are too apathetic to mount any sort of insurgency but it's hard to argue against the notion that this country is in rapid decline. More likely what we'll see is the complete breakdown of law and order.
Did that happen in England or Rome?

Dude, c'mon.

I do not believe that this country is in decline.

Cancer, Alzheimer’s, heart attack or a meteor. I hope a meteor. Lol. Jk
hahahah I thought of a meteor also--that would be instantaneous

Forum List

Back