How will you celebrate Obama's election loss?

I think the main to remember is that this is a question of partisanship, not of what is best for America.

It is better to have a right wing candidate in power and live in a poor, backwards nation than to have a Democratic candidate in power and live in a wealthier and forward-thinking nation.

The alternative would be to choose the candidate not by party, but by quality.

^^^
Plan a party. You'll be glad you did. Maybe support a small business and buy a custom cake.

The one and only bakery we had in town was a casualty of the bad economy. The bars are still open, though. Besides, parties take time to plan and we won't know till late who won. If Obama wins, I really won't be in a party mood.

I think the main to remember is that this is a question of partisanship, not of what is best for America.

It is better to have a right wing candidate in power and live in a poor, backwards nation than to have a Democratic candidate in power and live in a wealthier and forward-thinking nation.

The alternative would be to choose the candidate not by party, but by quality.

What the hell are you talking about? Obama's economy is terrible. If you're going to go off topic then at least make sense.

Gatsby -

So it is not correct than during the last twelve months, unemploynent has dropped and job creation risen steadily?

Is it not true that US unemployment is now lower than in 8 of your top 10 trading partner nations?

It just seems strange to me that you celebrate not economic success or prosperity, but celebrate partisanship.

Gatsby -

So it is not correct than during the last twelve months, unemploynent has dropped and job creation risen steadily?

Is it not true that US unemployment is now lower than in 8 of your top 10 trading partner nations?

It just seems strange to me that you celebrate not economic success or prosperity, but celebrate partisanship.

^5, fellow Finnlander. :)

Gatsby -

It is true that the unemployment rate in the US has now declined to 8,1%, a bit higherthan when President Obama took office. During the first year of Obama's presidency unemployment rose sharply to a high of 10%. It more or less stabilized at this very high level for about a year and has been declining for the last year.

Gatsby -

What's true is that corruption is on the rise and there is no accountability in the Obama admin.

- Fast And Furious
- GSA
- Secret Service
- Record deficit spending
- Slush funds
- Abysmal employment that includes about 1 in 3 adults my age being under employed.
- Obamacare creating all types of havoc

Obama has been a failure. I could care less what stupid data point you think justifies all that.

I'm going to buy Stock in Kool-Aid, and Chemical companies, because there is going to be one hell of a Jonestown Guyanaesque Liberal meltdown, and I want to make a profit off it!

Gatsby, you did hear about the Booosh/Pub Great Depression, right?- it was in most of the papers...change the channel Pub dupe. Ay caramba LOL

Actually the unemployment rate reached its highest level since the early 80's during the Presidency of Barack Obama.

Bush shit the bed and left town. So what's your point?

bush-vs-obama-unemployment-january-2012-data.jpg

Bush vs. Obama: Unemployment (January 2012 Jobs Data) | Reflections of a Rational Republican

Last edited:
Gatsby, you did hear about the Booosh/Pub Great Depression, right?- it was in most of the papers...change the channel Pub dupe. Ay caramba LOL

Actually the unemployment rate reached its highest level since the early 80's during the Presidency of Barack Obama.

Bush shit the bed and left town. So what's your point?

bush-vs-obama-unemployment-january-2012-data.jpg

Bush vs. Obama: Unemployment (January 2012 Jobs Data) | Reflections of a Rational Republican

So everything that happened during the Obama Presidency was the result of the Bush Presidency?

What's true is that corruption is on the rise and there is no accountability in the Obama admin.

- Fast And Furious
- GSA
- Secret Service
- Record deficit spending
- Slush funds
- Abysmal employment that includes about 1 in 3 adults my age being under employed.
- Obamacare creating all types of havoc

justifies all that.

Did you complain about spending under Reagan? under Bush?

Or do you only agree to spending when it is a Democrat spending?

Again, your point seems not to be about good policy or economic success, which we know under Bush Jnr was dreadul, but purely about teams, no?

Forum List

Back