How will you celebrate if Donald Trump becomes President of the United States?

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg
i would drink jack daniels with my imaginary friends

I will rush to the nearest emergency room for oxygen...from laughing at the left so hard I suffer respiratory arrest. I'll have to delete everything on my Hopper so I can record multiple channels of the left's heads exploding. MSNBC should be particularly hilarious.
good one haha

How do you celebrate embarrassment?

182285_600.jpg

Trump even plagiarized melania plagiarizing michelle cartoon.

He plagiarized a plagiarizer.

Yes, in the highly unlikely event that Trump pulls it off I will celebrate. Trump is far from being the perfect candidate, but he is a better choice than Hillary. Clinton is the most dishonest person ever to seek the office of President. She is also the most dangerous.

Hilary is an advocate for open borders, an invitation for criminals and terrorists to enter the United States. Woman have already been raped and murdered by Clinton's/Obama's illegal immigrants and the prognosis is for more of the same. She is also an advocate for illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in service, caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and displaced countless others and is bringing us closer and closer to a nuclear confrontation with Russia. She has received millions in donations from those countries who treat women as inferior beings, created only for the sexual pleasures of men. She has never criticized such practices as arranged child marriages, honor killings (which for some strange reason only apply to women but never to men) and not allowing women to drive; nor has she condemned the practice of throwing gays off rooftops. And finally, (although there is much more I could say) Hillary is an open supporter of the group that chants, “What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!” This anti-cop hostility promoted by Hillary Clinton and her accomplices in the MSM is directly responsible for the murders of men and women in the police force.

The bottom line: after comparing what Trump is accused of to the evil that Hillary has actually done, it is obvious that Trump is by far the morally superior candidate. Hillary's violations of our country's immigration laws and her illegal wars in the Middle East are treasonous by definition. I would rather vote for an alleged groper than a proven traitor.

Yes, in the highly unlikely event that Trump pulls it off I will celebrate. Trump is far from being the perfect candidate, but he is a better choice than Hillary. Clinton is the most dishonest person ever to seek the office of President. She is also the most dangerous.

Hilary is an advocate for open borders, an invitation for criminals and terrorists to enter the United States. Woman have already been raped and murdered by Clinton's/Obama's illegal immigrants and the prognosis is for more of the same. She is also an advocate for illegal wars in the Middle East, wars that have killed and maimed our men and women in service, caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent women and children and displaced countless others and is bringing us closer and closer to a nuclear confrontation with Russia. She has received millions in donations from those countries who treat women as inferior beings, created only for the sexual pleasures of men. She has never criticized such practices as arranged child marriages, honor killings (which for some strange reason only apply to women but never to men) and not allowing women to drive; nor has she condemned the practice of throwing gays off rooftops. And finally, (although there is much more I could say) Hillary is an open supporter of the group that chants, “What do we want? Dead Cops! When do we want them? Now!” This anti-cop hostility promoted by Hillary Clinton and her accomplices in the MSM is directly responsible for the murders of men and women in the police force.

The bottom line: after comparing what Trump is accused of to the evil that Hillary has actually done, it is obvious that Trump is by far the morally superior candidate. Hillary's violations of our country's immigration laws and her illegal wars in the Middle East are treasonous by definition. I would rather vote for an alleged groper than a proven traitor.
Yeah agreed. Trump is my choice even though i cant look at him and be like why so perfect

excelllent post

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg
you get to where you get to by staying focused

3.jpg

I will hunt you down and take a massive shit on your lawn... I will do the same thing if Hillary wins... :)

( Never ask a stupid question, and yes there are such things as stupid asinine questions! )

3.jpg

I will hunt you down and take a massive shit on your lawn... I will do the same thing if Hillary wins... :)

( Never ask a stupid question, and yes there are such things as stupid asinine questions! )
I will make you clean it up if you do that on my beautiful lawn...

3.jpg

I will make you clean it up if you do that on my beautiful lawn...

I will make sure I have the damn squirts on that day!

3.jpg

This is a hypothetical but if he won I would see it as the final death blow to the GOP. Trump will screw things up so badly that in four years the Dems will have a super majority in congress and they will win the presidency.

Trump the Antichrist will make himself known with the abomination that causes desolation, and he will reign for 3.5 years (42 months or 1260 days).

We know that Trump is the anti-Christ and we also know that not all prophecies come true.

3.jpg

This is a hypothetical but if he won I would see it as the final death blow to the GOP. Trump will screw things up so badly that in four years the Dems will have a super majority in congress and they will win the presidency.

Trump the Antichrist will make himself known with the abomination that causes desolation, and he will reign for 3.5 years (42 months or 1260 days).

We know that Trump is the anti-Christ and we also know that not all prophecies come true.
yeah he will screw up big time

3.jpg

yeah he will screw up big time

Maybe that will be the only way Americans will see who the real enemy is.

Forum List

Back