How will you celebrate if Donald Trump becomes President of the United States?

Any moron inclined to celebrate such a pipe dream is obviously going to just keep on smoking more dope -- whether Trump wins (which he cannot) or loses (which he most certainly now will lose).

Donald has challenged the very foundation of democracy.

He does not believe nor trust the voice of the people.

Donald should move to Russia and take his money (what little he has left which he swindled from others) with him.
He has MILLIONS behind him that believe just like he does. :) Hell America wasn't founded on Democracy anyways so big fucking deal if he changes it from Democracy to 1 leader rule. I am ALL for it!

Now that is a Trump voter.......

Any moron inclined to celebrate such a pipe dream is obviously going to just keep on smoking more dope -- whether Trump wins (which he cannot) or loses (which he most certainly now will lose).

Donald has challenged the very foundation of democracy.

He does not believe nor trust the voice of the people.

Donald should move to Russia and take his money (what little he has left which he swindled from others) with him.
He has MILLIONS behind him that believe just like he does. :) Hell America wasn't founded on Democracy anyways so big fucking deal if he changes it from Democracy to 1 leader rule. I am ALL for it!

Now that is a Trump voter.......
And someone that wants us to turn into a banana republic ruled by a corrupt politician taking her orders from foreign governments and wall street bankers is a Hillary voter. Oh and BTW NONE of what I just said is even up for debate because we have ALL seen the evidence its a proven fact. You people have no issue at all that we are no longer a republic but whine about Trump moving us from a dead end political system known as democracy towards something better for America and Americans. So go be a hypocrite elsewhere.

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg

Probably buy an assault rifle with large cap magazine at a local gun show. No paperwork required :Boom2:

-Geaux

except that would not happen......you could buy one from a private seller...but any licensed gun dealer at a gun show would require a background check......and that private seller...selling his own property...could sell that rifle to you from his home, from the local Denny's restaurant....but nice lie.....

Satire.
Nothing wrong with buying a firearm from private seller at gun show.

-Geaux

I will rush to the nearest emergency room for oxygen...from laughing at the left so hard I suffer respiratory arrest. I'll have to delete everything on my Hopper so I can record multiple channels of the left's heads exploding. MSNBC should be particularly hilarious.
haha lol

Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins - Full story

“I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win,” Mr. Trump said to cheers at a rally in Delaware, Ohio.

If Donald Trump wins, how will you celebrate? I will celebrate with beers and have a barbecue with a few friends. If he loses, I will probably lay in bed and cry for the whole week.
3.jpg
This all kind of reminds me about what people do for that week before the lottery drawing, when they've bought $5 worth of lottery tickets

3.jpg
This all kind of reminds me about what people do for that week before the lottery drawing, when they've bought $5 worth of lottery tickets
donald trump winning is way bigger

3.jpg
Neither thing will happen...so

Fasting and prayer in preparation for calling this people to repentance.

That's pretty much the plan for Clinton too

3.jpg
nothing is impossible

3.jpg
nothing is impossible
Trump winning the election is........

You know what.....

I'm not going to say it, cuz I thought there was no way he'd win the primary.

But this is different, he looked like he was winning the primary, the whole time, now he looks like he's going to lose by a bigger margin than any nominee since ????

Is this possible?.....

Will any Republican win their race this election?....

That's not a wave but the End of Days scenario for the GOP....
They could all lose... It could happen.

I don't think the Donald has any plans to celebrate
anytime soon....

Trump angry al smith dinner.jpg

Trump looks as if someone peed in his ear... lol

I will celebrate by reminding everyone that I was one of the first and one of the few on the left to declare unequivocally that Hillary Clinton was a bad choice for the Democrats.

Forum List

Back