How will you act Nov 5 th?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
According to the old timers on this board...after the last presidential elections the admin and mods stop gloating etc.

my question to you.. will you react as a democrat or republican...or will you set aside your poltical party and act like an american and look forward, hoping the elected president will lead this country forward out of the currents problems we have.

how much maturity and patriotism are you willing to show Nov 5th be your party the loser or the winner? are you willing to unite behind the elected president regardless of whom that is?

I'm a silverback, now.

I can't change my spots or learn new tricks or whatever metaphor you can come up with to describe people who are what they are.

If I could weather Bush II for eight years, I can surely cope with whichever POTUS my nation's citizens elect.

It's a drop dead certainty that come January 2009, we're ALL going to have a far more effective POTUS in the oval office than we have now.

Bush II and his team of ideologues were arrogant fools who turned slightly tarnished gold into moldy straw in the last eight years.

Last edited:
According to the old timers on this board...after the last presidential elections the admin and mods stop gloating etc.

my question to you.. will you react as a democrat or republican...or will you set aside your poltical party and act like an american and look forward, hoping the elected president will lead this country forward out of the currents problems we have.

how much maturity and patriotism are you willing to show Nov 5th be your party the loser or the winner? are you willing to unite behind the elected president regardless of whom that is?

*set aside your poltical party and act like an american and look forward, hoping the elected president will lead this country forward out of the currents problems we have.

* are you willing to unite behind the elected president regardless of whom that is? Yes!

I lived through Carter I, and worst case I have a plan to live through Carter II, biding my time until Reagan II. :eusa_whistle:

I'm a silverback, now.

I can't change my spots or learn new tricks or whatever metaphor you can come up with to describe people who are what they are.

If I could weather Bush II for eight years, I can surely cope with whichever POTUS my nation's citizens elect.

It's a drop dead certainty that come January 2009, we're ALL going to have a far more effective POTUS in the oval office than we have now.

Bush II and his team of ideologues were arrogant fools who turned slightly tarnished gold into moldy straw in the last eight years.
I agree with you there, either way we will not have have Bush in January! And I will support McCain because even though I am liberal I am Pro American and I live in a Pro AMerican state! haha
Now it will be different with something happens to McCain and Palin takes over!

I will always respect the office of the President of the Untied States even though I may think the man holding the office can ruin this country.

Regardless of who is in office it is a position that should be respected by all citizens of this country.

I say if The elected President is shown the exact same level of r e s p e c t as Bush was shown there will be no reason for complaint on either side.

If Obama wins.. for the first time in my life, I will not be supportive of the Prez at all... even though I disagreed with Clinton a lot (especially serving in the Army at that time), I supported and respected the man and the office..

If mcCain pulls it off... I will be happier, but still not satisfied unless he truly does start making massive reform changes...

If congress does not get it's act together, which I do not think it will if there is a DEM super majority, I will start looking at working with the REP party in my area about throwing my hat into the ring at the local level... I would love to be part of REP party reform into the next generation...

I'll act the same way I do now. Check this out. It's quite accurate, don't you think?

liberal_brain.jpg

how come yall can make big pics and all i can make are thumbnails...i know its a damn plot by you neo cons to prevent me from having my 1st adm rights....

or i am just too lame to figure it out? a little help here?

how come yall can make big pics and all i can make are thumbnails...i know its a damn plot by you neo cons to prevent me from having my 1st adm rights....

or i am just too lame to figure it out? a little help here?

Notice how small the 'work ethic molecule' is in the liberal brain? (It's the size of a molecule.) That explains it. Liberals usually just repeat what they're told. They don't want to spend the time figuring things out.

(Yes, I'm only kidding.)

If Obama wins.. for the first time in my life, I will not be supportive of the Prez at all... even though I disagreed with Clinton a lot (especially serving in the Army at that time), I supported and respected the man and the office..

If mcCain pulls it off... I will be happier, but still not satisfied unless he truly does start making massive reform changes...

If congress does not get it's act together, which I do not think it will if there is a DEM super majority, I will start looking at working with the REP party in my area about throwing my hat into the ring at the local level... I would love to be part of REP party reform into the next generation...

Thank you Dave! This Average Joe supports your willingness to throw your hat in the ring 100%, even if we don't see eye-to-eye on everything. Intelligent leaders is what the American political system needs more than anything.

-Joe

No matter what happens tomorrow, I will continue to discuss issues over candidates.

Here is to hoping that the politicians, especially Bush, can put 'Country First' no matter the outcome tomorrow.

-Joe

I am going to be happy that we are going to have a competent president again.

Bush was a disaster!

Forum List

Back