How will we defend ourselves from the Cylon invasion, if Obama destroys our nukes?

eagleseven

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Jul 8, 2009
OH
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw0sVNuBjNQ]YouTube - Los Angeles under Cylon attack[/ame]

Is anyone else worried that Obama is risking intergalactic enslavement with this initiative? Cylon scouts have already infiltrated convention centers around the world!

WC09_BSGCylon_500.jpg

I keep warning you all: It's The Kanamits who are coming to get us.

And they're HUNGRY.

*succulently*

boe

I keep warning you all: It's The Kanamits who are coming to get us.

And they're HUNGRY.

*succulently*

boe

Why don't we let them fight the cylons? We can let them kill each other off then we can take control of their left over tech and then we can focus on colonizing other planets.

Why don't we let them fight the cylons? We can let them kill each other off then we can take control of their left over tech and then we can focus on colonizing other planets.

Interesting...instead of Aliens vs. Predator we can have Cylons vs. Kanamits!

I like it.

I want to play the plucky young scientist / resistance fighter who discovers the virus that kills off the surviving Kanamits.

Hell with the Cylons... I'd be more worried about THESE buggers.

Daleks_appearence.jpg

hates individuality and independent thought
Says Obey... submit... exterminate... a lot
likes using people for slave labor forces...

Yep, they sound progressive, don't they?

Maybe they can be the new mascot for liberalism. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Daleks. So of course who do we get to run against them come election day?

Five_Doctors.jpg

They may do. Too bad he can't run for president. Darn.

Last edited:
Hell with the Cylons... I'd be more worried about THESE buggers.

Daleks_appearence.jpg

hates individuality and independent thought
Says Obey... submit... exterminate... a lot
likes using people for slave labor forces...

Yep, they sound progressive, don't they?

Maybe they can be the new mascot for liberalism. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Daleks. So of course who do we get to run against them come election day?

Five_Doctors.jpg

They may do. Too bad he can't run for president. Darn.

He can move back and forth in time.

And go anywhere in that Tardis.

He lands in the back office of Some county's Vital Statics office at about the right time frame, a few keystrokes on a computer and problem solved.

I would vote for three and four. No way would I go for number 5, even though he was great in All Critters.

I need to stop reading this thread, lest there be spoilers (I'm currently watching the reimagined series, in the middle of the second season).

I need to stop reading this thread, lest there be spoilers (I'm currently watching the reimagined series, in the middle of the second season).
I just started watching Season 3.

Seasons 1 and 2 are great. Hope it keeps up in the last 2.

Forum List

Back