Debate Now How will the year 2018 and North Korea proceed?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Yes, talk and negotiation is still on the table and the preferred solution but it's looking less and less likely.

So far what I have garnered: If America has to go to war it will begin with an attack on the launch sites initially. Send a message that the U.S can take them out at will and none of their closest pals can do a thing about it.

As of now, there have been a massive number of USB's going over into North Korea by balloons, the official statement is "from North Korean defectors" countering the state run media that the North Koreans engage in. I find this hard to believe considering the numbers. This is most likely a propaganda action by the CIA and their allies. Fairly standard in pre-aggression planning (which is why both China and Russia are urging more discussions).

So how will this end? I'm guessing China either takes a strong position themselves and put in place their own patsy leader who will be more reasonable to the risks his nation faces by pursuing these weapons, or, the U.S and allies head to war and swamp Chinas borders among other negative consequences for China.

Thoughts?

I think we hit them hard and most of their soldiers will surrender. I'm sure its already planned out and ready to proceed if needed. China wont do anything to upset the apple cart...they depend on us too much

North Korea is getting hit pretty hard with the sanctions. I suspect that they're feeling mighty cold and hungry now, with much of the oil being cut off to them. If we keep up the pressure, we won't even have to fire a single shot, as they will no doubt crack.

I think we hit them hard and most of their soldiers will surrender. I'm sure its already planned out and ready to proceed if needed. China wont do anything to upset the apple cart...they depend on us too much
They'll greet us as liberators

I'm sure some will, many of them are too far gone and thoroughly indoctrinated. The recent spat of North Korean soldiers defecting to the South is a good sign however, it may be the evidence of some deeper resistance within the country even if just in their hearts.

North Korea is getting hit pretty hard with the sanctions. I suspect that they're feeling mighty cold and hungry now, with much of the oil being cut off to them. If we keep up the pressure, we won't even have to fire a single shot, as they will no doubt crack.

This was tried with Iraq and it didn't work entirely on it's own. It certainly can help to raise resistance within the country though.

I'm sure some will, many of them are too far gone and thoroughly indoctrinated. The recent spat of North Korean soldiers defecting to the South is a good sign however, it may be the evidence of some deeper resistance within the country even if just in their hearts.
Sad, how quickly republicans yearn for war with their previous disasters so fresh in memory

This was tried with Iraq and it didn't work entirely on it's own. It certainly can help to raise resistance within the country though.

I don't think Saddam's Republican Guard were facing a cold winter with no food. Even though many of them feared Saddam, many of them still surrendered. Fear is also the only thing that keeps Little Kim's military in line, as well.

Sad, how quickly republicans yearn for war with their previous disasters so fresh in memory

No Republican wants war. We want this country to be safe first and in case you missed it, North Korea is threatening us with nuclear annihilation.

Secondly, a re-united Korea would be a good thing, wouldn't you agree? After all, South Korea is a stable Democratic government with a thriving economy. Why would there be a problem with re-unification of the two Koreas?

I don't think Saddam's Republican Guard were facing a cold winter with no food. Even though many of them feared Saddam, many of them still surrendered. Fear is also the only thing that keeps Little Kim's military in line, as well.

If China wants to prop them up, they will, and I would be willing to bet the are. Taking U.S investment in China and transferring it over to North Korean coffers. It would take years for the resistance to reach a crescendo, there simply isn't any appetite in the world to confront China and their proxies. Too much of the world are bought and sold, or willing to sell for their own benefit.

If China wants to prop them up, they will, and I would be willing to bet the are. Taking U.S investment in China and transferring it over to North Korean coffers. It would take years for the resistance to reach a crescendo, there simply isn't any appetite in the world to confront China and their proxies. Too much of the world are bought and sold, or willing to sell for their own benefit.

China will only support them to a point, because China doesn't want a flood of refugees streaming across their border. But they also don't want to lose the income from one of their largest trading partners, which is the U.S.

Given the necessity that we had to use military action against North Korea, China would most likely rattle their swords at us, but what else could they do?

China will only support them to a point, because China doesn't want a flood of refugees streaming across their border. But they also don't want to lose the income from one of their largest trading partners, which is the U.S.

Given the necessity that we had to use military action against North Korea, China would most likely rattle their swords at us, but what else could they do?

The message Trump have to give to China is, "fix this problem or we will". Be stern and direct that there is no way on Gods green earth this Hermit Kingdom that threatens America will be a fully nuclear state. Ask Russia and China if they agree this is a very bad situation.

Then tell them, if America has to go in, China will be hit with a 30-35% tariff on all goods coming into America if they are found to be helping N Korea militarily or economically. Anything they do costs American soldiers lives, unacceptable! They will be hit with a 7-10% tariff just for not correcting the problem they helped create in the event this goes to war. This is a fair situation considering the currency manipulation, tariffs against American businesses and active spying/cyber attacks against the American government, and I would consider a tariff against China regardless, like other trade abusers.

Its time America tells the world again, "we are still the biggest dog on the block and we aren't going to let some little yapper around the corner threaten us".

No Republican wants war. We want this country to be safe first and in case you missed it, North Korea is threatening us with nuclear annihilation.

Secondly, a re-united Korea would be a good thing, wouldn't you agree? After all, South Korea is a stable Democratic government with a thriving economy. Why would there be a problem with re-unification of the two Koreas?

Of course you want war. Look how quickly you all have decided going to war with North Korea is no problem. Reunited Korea? Yeah... here's what Trump wants as a "reunited Korea:"

china-explosion-tianjin.jpg

Of course you want war. Look how quickly you all have decided going to war with North Korea is no problem. Reunited Korea? Yeah... here's what Trump wants as a "reunited Korea:"

Like an accidental explosion that happened in China? If the North Koreans want to accidentally blow themselves up, well sure. :lmao:

Cyanide Found After Tianjin Fire

Like an accidental explosion that happened in China? If the North Koreans want to accidentally blow themselves up, well sure. :lmao:

:rolleyes:

You did look at the story that was associated with the picture you posted, right? The picture was not the result of any military accident. It was an accidental explosion in a Chinese harbor.

You did look at the story that was associated with the picture you posted, right? The picture was not the result of any military accident. It was an accidental explosion in a Chinese harbor.
Irrelevant to the point :rolleyes:

Good grief

Visual Metaphors: Definition & Examples | Study.com

Irrelevant to the point :rolleyes:

Good grief

Visual Metaphors: Definition & Examples | Study.com

"Irrelevant" like when you goobers didn't know the difference between Carl Weathers and Joseph Kony?

BTW, how is Michelle Obama's #Free our girls campaign working out?

640ca73b16f81c5b8c6508b2775591f3.jpg

Evidently all black guys look the same to you, as well as all explosions look the same.

Forum List

Back