How will the votes go?

Gotta Love Dems.

They're telling us that but for the Tea Party we would have won by 75-0 instead of 74-0.

The Tea Party cost us an extra point.

Thannnnnnnk you!

ttown956.jpg

Even Karl Denninger, the brains behind the "tea party" idea, is outraged over how far off the rails it became. Read and/or listen to his rant:

To The Tea Party: Go Screw Yourself - MarketTicker Forums

Karl Denninger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The founder of market-ticker.org, Karl Denninger is a stock trader and former CEO,[1] published his own write-up on the proposed protest, titled "Tea Party February 1st?," which was posted in direct response to President Obama's inauguration occurring on the same day, and railed against the bailouts, the US national debt and "the fraud and abuse in our banking and financial system" which included the predatory lending practices currently at the center of the home mortgage foreclosure crisis.[2] Karl Denninger, who helped form FedUpUSA in the wake of the March 2008 Federal Reserve bail out of Bear Sterns, had been a guest on both Glenn Beck and CNBC Reports.[3][4] By February 1, the idea had spread among conservative and libertarian-oriented blogs, forums, websites and through a viral email campaign.[5] On Oct 20, 2010, he blogged that Republicans had hijacked the Tea Party movement, and perverted its original goals to the standard Republican concerns of "guns, gays and God."[6]

Even Karl Denninger, the brains behind the "tea party" idea, is outraged over how far off the rails it became. Read and/or listen to his rant:

To The Tea Party: Go Screw Yourself - MarketTicker Forums

Karl Denninger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The founder of market-ticker.org, Karl Denninger is a stock trader and former CEO,[1] published his own write-up on the proposed protest, titled "Tea Party February 1st?," which was posted in direct response to President Obama's inauguration occurring on the same day, and railed against the bailouts, the US national debt and "the fraud and abuse in our banking and financial system" which included the predatory lending practices currently at the center of the home mortgage foreclosure crisis.[2] Karl Denninger, who helped form FedUpUSA in the wake of the March 2008 Federal Reserve bail out of Bear Sterns, had been a guest on both Glenn Beck and CNBC Reports.[3][4] By February 1, the idea had spread among conservative and libertarian-oriented blogs, forums, websites and through a viral email campaign.[5] On Oct 20, 2010, he blogged that Republicans had hijacked the Tea Party movement, and perverted its original goals to the standard Republican concerns of "guns, gays and God."[6]

They're a fun bunch.

Dimocrats lose the House and Republicans close the gap in the Senate. And Barry is paralyzed for the next two years, or maybe even worse as surviving Dims might see the light and not be very keen for supporting any more of his insane programs. Why continue to back that jerk and maybe lose their seats next time around when if they play it right they stay and he's gone?

Just take the House back and make the Senate even. That will be enough of a victory for me. I just hope ths happens on Nov. 2nd. I guess we'll see though.

I think the Reps will take the House and pick up seats in the Senate.

I don't expect a tsunami but I could be wrong.

I didn't expect the Dems to do as well as they did in 2006 and 2008 either.

Nov 3rd will tell the tale folks.

New Topics

Forum List

Back