How will the United States military prepare for future conflicts and wars?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
How will the US military prepare for future conflicts? - Full article
"A growing list of challenges, from the dangerous and shifting threat of the Islamic State group to Cold War-era politics reanimating tensions with Russia and China, along with a re-escalation in Afghanistan, could, in part, frame the rest of the election, and the American public will expect action on a host of national security priorities shortly after the oath of office is taken.

But while navigating the tensions across the globe, a more philosophical question about the future of the U.S. military must be addressed: How should America’s forces and taxpayers adapt to a world rife with conflict where foes range from the lone extremist with an assault rifle to menacing fleets of warships?"

"A growing list of challenges, from the dangerous and shifting threat of the Islamic State group to Cold War-era politics reanimating tensions with Russia and China, along with a re-escalation in Afghanistan, could, in part, frame the rest of the election, and the American public will expect action on a host of national security priorities shortly after the oath of office is taken.

But while navigating the tensions across the globe, a more philosophical question about the future of the U.S. military must be addressed: How should America’s forces and taxpayers adapt to a world rife with conflict where foes range from the lone extremist with an assault rifle to menacing fleets of warships?"

The best way would be to take George Washington's advice and stay home.

How will they train the military???

Well duh, the same way they always have....except they don't have to shine their boots or peel potatoes...

the military will not support Clinton. they'll stand in total defiance
They will stand by their oath and therefore must stand by their president...

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

If you control the press, you control the people. The question becomes, how will we know when the press is the domestic enemy.

I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic

If you control the press, you control the people. The question becomes, how will we know when the press is the domestic enemy.

they already are. and have for years.

I agree. So why isn't the military defending us against them. Why haven't they droned the Soroses?

I agree. So why isn't the military defending us against them. Why haven't they droned the Soroses?

because.

SorosPuppetTeleprompterByTexasBeth.gif

what else can the military do

Forum List

Back