How will the "No spin Zone" spin this...

Free Republic and DU do this a lot. Usually the freepers come out on top, but not always.

going to be fun watching how it spins out over the course of the day.

It's going to take a few people to vote in that poll to catch up to the 300k votes the A grade has already achieved, lol. :)

-TSO

BTW does anyone honestly think he got an A? i mean what exactly has he accomplished other than not looking like Bush?

He'll probably say the same thing you guys already did...it was invaded by DU. Or they'll weed out the votes via IP if thousands of votes came from the same source.

BTW does anyone honestly think he got an A? i mean what exactly has he accomplished other than not looking like Bush?

Nope, but it does counter all of the F votes he will receive. I may not agree with the bulk of his policies, it doesn't mean he has earned an A or an F for his first year. I'd give him a C or D, but not an F.

-TSO

This has to be from people getting on there and continually voting over and over again...there is no way this is true. Especially when other polls i've seen all show how bad he's doing! Think i'll get on there and keep voting 'F' as many times as i can and see what happens...lol!

New Topics

Forum List

Back