How Will The Media Handle A Cain VS Obama Race? Wont Be Like Obama VS Palin 2008.

Oct 10, 2011
Naples
:oops:

Whether It's a Cain/Romney,, Romney/Cain Ticket, what can we expect from all of the left wing media outlets?

Will some claim that Cain is too dumb/inexperienced to be on the ticket? Like what they said about Palin?

A lot of Black Voters will be insulted if the Media bashes Cain soley for the color of his skin.
If they treat Herman Cain the way they took down Palin, I think we all know what the results will be in November 2012:dig:

They will treat Cain like he deserves to be treated

Make him explain his 9-9-9 plan and how it affects him personally and how it would impact the working poor
make him explain his stance on Muslims and his fear of Sharia law

Make him explain his attitude towards gays

• Banned
It will be very interesting if he's on the ticket. It's gonna be Obama VS Palin all over again, only the media will know to be much more resistant to bash Cain on his race.

It will be very interesting if he's on the ticket. It's gonna be Obama VS Palin all over again, only the media will know to be much more resistant to bash Cain on his race.

Obama did not run against Palin. She created enough of her own problems

:oops:

Whether It's a Cain/Romney,, Romney/Cain Ticket, what can we expect from all of the left wing media outlets?

Will some claim that Cain is too dumb/inexperienced to be on the ticket? Like what they said about Palin?

A lot of Black Voters will be insulted if the Media bashes Cain soley for the color of his skin.
If they treat Herman Cain the way they took down Palin, I think we all know what the results will be in November 2012:dig:

They'll just explain to everyone how regressive Cain's 999 plan is, and the election will be over. When you turn those 9's over, you will get a better idea what the plan stands for.

The same way they handled Mothra vs. Godzilla.

What? Mothra and Godzilla don't really exist?

And neither will an Obama vs Cain match up.

Cain will eat away from the Obama's black votes. But many of Obama's black voters live in deep blue states. Cain is from the south,a big advantage. Obama doesn't poll anywhere near 50% in any of the crucial swing states.

Cain will eat away from the Obama's black votes. But many of Obama's black voters live in deep blue states. Cain is from the south,a big advantage. Obama doesn't poll anywhere near 50% in any of the crucial swing states.

You haven't seen Cains polling with black voters.

Rush Limbaugh does better

Just give it a few more weeks. Obama has already lost some of the black vote. We are just gonna have to wait for the polling as we get into campaign season. Cain being a southerner can't hurt. I check the swing state polls often with credible polling sights. I still haven't found any favorable polling for Obama. just take the 2008 map, as I mentioned in my other post, those 7 states are very vunerable and thats a fair claim.

MSNBC is gradually becoming an anti-black network {well, just any black person who doesn't agree with Obama} Thanks to Lawrence O'Butthead, their reputation is ruined. The 4 primary evening cable hosts have been picking on Cain soley for the color of his skin. They never have anything nice to say about him.

It's delusional to think Cain could win the Grand Old white Party. but there is so much more to bash him on than the his skin. It would be interesting to see if their only choice were Cain and Romney which they would go for stupid black man or liberal Mormon cult leader?

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back