How will the koolaid kadets vote in 2012?

Dittohead skull- thickest material know to science...LOL!

images

There really isn't much of a choice when it boils down to a Republicrat vs. Demopublican.

If you believe in individual liberty and earning your own way through life the choice is simple, vote Tea Party. If you want to believe the lies said about the tea party and live the life of being led down the road to serfdom, then by all means keep voting progressive GOP/Democrat.

Is this even a real question? Of COURSE libs will vote Obama. Voting for and worshipping that man is their whole reason for living right now.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3_95F5e-Ac]‪Obama Win Causes Obsessed Backers To See How Empty Lives Are‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Like lemmings, and encouraged by rock concerts at political rallies and meaningless slogans like "change", they turned out massively for obama.

oh... you asked how the kool aid cadets would vote...

i thought you were talkig about the rightwingnuts. never mind.

carry on.

nice troll thread, btw. :thup:

That may be perhaps the most lame comeback ever on this board.

Like lemmings, and encouraged by rock concerts at political rallies and meaningless slogans like "change", they turned out massively for obama.

carry on.

It should be OBVIOUS to the kiddies that the obama administration hasn't worked in their favor, quite the opposite. I want to see just how dumbed down they've been by their government school education, that they will actually cast a vote that they will still be regretting 50 and 60 years from now.

carry on.

It should be OBVIOUS to the kiddies that the obama administration hasn't worked in their favor, quite the opposite. I want to see just how dumbed down they've been by their government school education, that they will actually cast a vote that they will still be regretting 50 and 60 years from now.

They wont regret it, if they cannot see the errors of their ways now, they may never see it. But their kids and grandkids will pay the price for it though, you can bet your ass on that.

One wonders how many realize that the democrats' demand for even higher debt ceilings, and obama's various titanic pork projects are a blank check to be drawn all their lives on their paychecks. How many recent university grads, lucky if they can find a job at mcdonald's, will continue their blind robot-like faith in the Great Leader? Other things - like being forced to buy health insurance plenty of them would skip at this stage in their life - will that affect their vote?

Jump ship Republicans also turned out for Obama with slogans like "Anything but Republicans."

You worry too much.

Shitsao aka Shitfucker,

You are a certified fucked up Obamarrhoidal stooge ......and I checkmated your usual arrant bullshit in my thread on Page 4 : "McConnell NAILS Obummer."

Not that I, or anyone who is rational, could convince an established Obamarrhoidal Piece of Shit like you on anything that is REALISTIC about your idol the MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD, RACIST, MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR, Obami Salaami.

However, I totally exposed your idiotic bullshit regarding your LIEberrhoidal Phoney Messiah to enlighten thise who are totally ignorant, or who landed from another planet....because tjhose are the ONLY ones who don't know what a turd Obami Salaami is.

There really isn't much of a choice when it boils down to a Republicrat vs. Demopublican.

If you believe in individual liberty and earning your own way through life the choice is simple, vote Tea Party. If you want to believe the lies said about the tea party and live the life of being led down the road to serfdom, then by all means keep voting progressive GOP/Democrat.

You mean the tea party that was hijacked by Fox News, neocons, social conservatives, and other fake conservatives?

I'll pass.

Ohh from the title I hought this thread was about the Bekist Tea Party types.

After reading the OP it still seems to fit though ;)

Forum List

Back