How Will the Hurricanes Affect the Election?

I just hope the people in the Carolinas have heeded the warnings to get the hell out of Dodge. And I hope they have insurance.

this is not exactly what I expected I was wondering if the D reflex to skip election if there is a heavy dew should really kick in.

Scene: White House Oval Office.

The President is standing at the window, looking out over the Rose Garden.

TRUMP: Looks like we're getting a couple inches of rain.

KELLY: Yes, sir. That's about right.

The President picks up phone and begins typing a tweet: ALL THAT FAKE NEWS OVER FLORENCE AND ONLY TWO INCHES! WE NEED TO DISMANTEL NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE. MAGA!

General Kelly and Ivanka Trump tackle the President before he can hit Send.

Whatever happens, democrats will lie.
--or worse.

Last year folks were dying from lack of water, Trump sent in massive shipments of drinking water and the local Democrat regime withheld the relief for political reasons--

iu

--and now the left rants about lack of action even while they continue to stockpile impounded relief supplies.

Oh bullshit. This is the USA thousands won't be dying if they use common sense.

Good lord are you a nervous nellie
Thousands died last year.

The latest models have Florence battering mostly Trump country. So I’m going to go ahead and send my t’s and p’s and push it out of my mind.

Sure in PR where the Govt. let them down.

Florence will be a ball buster and I for one hope there will be no casualties.
But if there are as a result of incompetent government response, you certainly won’t care.
Look, here we have a liberal stating how someone will feel in the future over some event that may not even happen. More proof that liberals are insane. The government cannot stop hurricanes and we don't live in a nanny state. The government cannot care for all people it's not possible. This is why in a free state people have to be at least partly responsible for them self; something liberals just do not quite grasp.
Yes I expect something like that from you if the government cocks it up again like with Katrina and Maria.
Still talking about things that haven't happened yet and assigning blame. Man you are insane.

Thousands died last year.

The latest models have Florence battering mostly Trump country. So I’m going to go ahead and send my t’s and p’s and push it out of my mind.

But if there are as a result of incompetent government response, you certainly won’t care.
Look, here we have a liberal stating how someone will feel in the future over some event that may not even happen. More proof that liberals are insane. The government cannot stop hurricanes and we don't live in a nanny state. The government cannot care for all people it's not possible. This is why in a free state people have to be at least partly responsible for them self; something liberals just do not quite grasp.
Yes I expect something like that from you if the government cocks it up again like with Katrina and Maria.
Still talking about things that haven't happened yet and assigning blame. Man you are insane.
It happened before and you applauded it. Am I supposed to think you won’t again? :cuckoo:

It happened before and you applauded it. Am I supposed to think you won’t again? :cuckoo:
Now you you lie. Get help man. Stop trolling and blaming everything that happens on Trump.

Oh, Lookie Here, It's Already Started !!

WaPo Today:
Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

"Yet when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Yeah, BUT:
"It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change.
But there is no reasonable doubt that humans are priming the Earth’s systems to produce disasters."

How Many Cat 5's Have Made Landfall In US Since Katrina ??

Oh, Lookie Here, It's Already Started !!

WaPo Today:
Opinion | Another hurricane is about to batter our coast. Trump is complicit.

"Yet when it comes to extreme weather, Mr. Trump is complicit. He plays down humans’ role in increasing the risks, and he continues to dismantle efforts to address those risks."

Yeah, BUT:
"It is hard to attribute any single weather event to climate change.
But there is no reasonable doubt that humans are priming the Earth’s systems to produce disasters."

Flo will make 7 that had landfall, but not all in the US. And 6 of those have had winds stronger than Katrina.

Golfing Gator said:
karpenter said:

Flo will make 7 that had landfall, but not all in the US. And 6 of those have had winds stronger than Katrina.
Katrina Landed As A Cat 3
Maria At Puerto Rico, A Cat 4

Zero Cat 5's To Make Landfall Since 1977

Name
Dates as a Category 5 Areas affected
Beulah September 20, 1967 The Caribbean, Mexico, Texas
Camille August 16–18, 1969 † Cuba, United States Gulf Coast
Edith September 9, 1971 The Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, United States Gulf Coast
Anita September 2, 1977 Mexico

Name Dates as a Category 5 Areas affected
Hattie October 30–31, 1961 Central America
Edith September 9, 1971 The Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, United States

Hmm.....
Looks Like A Total Of "0" Cat 5's There, G.Gator....

Last edited:
Golfing Gator said:
karpenter said:

Katrina Landed As A Cat 3
Maria At Puerto Rico, A Cat 4

Zero Cat 5's To Make Landfall Since 1977

Name
Dates as a Category 5 Areas affected
Edith September 9, 1971 The Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, United States Gulf Coast
Anita September 2, 1977 Mexico

Name Dates as a Category 5 Areas affected
Hattie October 30–31, 1961 Central America
Edith September 9, 1971 The Caribbean, Central America, Mexico, United States

Hmm.....
Looks Like A Total Of "0" Cat 5's There, G.Gator....
This one downgraded to a 3

Now you you lie. Get help man. Stop trolling and blaming everything that happens on Trump.
Why not? He takes the blame on NOTHING

Why not? He takes the blame on NOTHING
What would you like to see him take blame for? Tax cuts? Fair Trade? Lower unemployment? Less illegals? Less Muslims? Fewer regulations? What in your hatred for the US would you like to see?

Forum List

Back