How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Hmm..?? From what I understand suicide is a sin, yes, but there is only one unforgivable sin -said in the Bible - blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Question: "What is the unpardonable sin / unforgivable sin?"

What is the unpardonable sin / unforgivable sin?

Correct, this is one of the things that makes me frown about christianity, the worse sin has nothing to do with character according to the Bible.

Hence why it's more likely for Hitler to get into heaven than Ghandi.

I went to catholic school and lived in the South.

hell is chock full of people.

Baptist; If you don't get baptised, you don't get into heaven. If you do, you get in automatically, no matter what.

Catholics, Lutherans, Methodist; suicide is a B-line to hell b/c you died w/o absolution.

Various; being gay gets you the hot seat b/c you lived that way you never truly wanted forgiveness for that sin.

And yes, that means unbaptised infants are in hell.

So please don't wonder why I put no faith in mans religions

Yep, I'm right on board with you.

I went to a catholic school in the midwest, maybe that helped show us to the light :razz:.

Suicide is one of two unforgivable sins. So even if hitler confessed his guts out, his nuts are roasting in hell.

Hmm..?? From what I understand suicide is a sin, yes, but there is only one unforgivable sin -said in the Bible - blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot or will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing better than to keep us laboring under this misconception. The truth is that if a person has this fear, he/she needs only to come before God, confess that sin, repent of it, and accept God’s promise of forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). This verse assures us that God is ready to forgive any sin—no matter how heinous—if we come to Him in repentance. If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, God is waiting with His arms open in love and compassion for you to come to Him. He will never disappoint or fail to pardon those who do.

Correct, this is one of the things that makes me frown about christianity, the worse sin has nothing to do with character according to the Bible.

I want to show you a parable in the Bible, below.

I don't know about either of those souls of course, but if I had to quess, perhaps you would be right about the Hitler vs Ghandi? I don't know. The thing is, it seems like Ghandi thought he was holier than thou. (I think its great what he did, don't get me wrong, please)

But it seems Ghandi thought so, - namely Christians, because he said this: "I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." So it looks to me, Ghandi looked down his nose at Christians, he thought he was better.

If Ghandi was listening to Jesus Christ who he said he liked, than why didn't he try to "love others" instead of saying "I do not like your Christians".

The thing about character is that the truth is - we are all in the same boat. If we say we aren't, or we are better morally than others, aren't we looking down our noses at others?

Here's that favorite parable, it talks about our state of mankind, each individiual soul. The Pharisees really thought they were morally "better" than others also. They boasted of what they "did". They claimed their "own" righteousness.

Luke 18

11 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican.

12 I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.

13 And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.

14 I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

Well, my parents found out I was a nonbeliever the same time I found it out. In my Catholic grammar school I asked a question none of the priests and nuns could answer and they called me a heretic and called my parents at home to find out who told me such blasphemy, not believing that a 7 year old could come up with such a devastating question on their own.

My parents gave me a beating for embarrassing them.
Praise God.

So what did you ask ?
You have to understand that up to that point I believed everything my parents and teachers told me about Jesus. At that age in my mind Jesus was the ultimate superhero. I had no idea what a heretic was. But unfortunately I was born with a logical mind and thought in chronological order and made the mistake of asking a child's question based on the chronology of the bible fully expecting my teachers to have the answer.

We were taught that we were never alone when we were one with God, and we were only alone when we are separated from God by sin. So I asked:

Chronologically, Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created. So before Eve was created, Adam was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God.

So how could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I'm so sorry what happened to you when you were 7 years old. It was an honest question.

jesus ran his mouth a lot....he also said....he came only for the jews

I'm not sure if you guys just pluck scriptures out of context or you just don't understand what Jesus say's. Let me help you get this right Jesus was testing the woman's faith.

Now read it in context.

Mat 15:22 And behold, a woman of Canaan coming out of these borders cried to Him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is grievously vexed with a demon.
Mat 15:23 But He did not answer her a word. And His disciples came and begged Him, saying, Send her away, for she cries after us.
Mat 15:24 But He answered and said, I am not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Mat 15:25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, Lord, help me!
Mat 15:26 But He answered and said, It is not good to take the children's bread and to throw it to dogs.
Mat 15:27 And she said, True, O Lord; but even the little dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' tables.
Mat 15:28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, O woman, great is your faith! So be it to you even as you wish. And her daughter was healed from that very hour.

Baptist; If you don't get baptised, you don't get into heaven. If you do, you get in automatically, no matter what.

Catholics, Lutherans, Methodist; suicide is a B-line to hell b/c you died w/o absolution.

Various; being gay gets you the hot seat b/c you lived that way you never truly wanted forgiveness for that sin.

Yep, I'm right on board with you.

I went to a catholic school in the midwest, maybe that helped show us to the light :razz:.

So you know what I mean by Religion class and what it's like to be tought by nuns :lol:

Funny thing; I went to catholic school for 4 years [2 JHS + 2 HS]. I was the only one with his hand up almost constantly asking questions.
And not one freind asked me to come to bible study with him a 2nd time.

The more I learned, the more confused I got, the more they explained, the more pissed off I got, the more pissed off I got the more I was a sinner for not "accpeting" gods word.

When I got old enough, I demanded answers.

I still think there's a god or something. I don't buy into the vast cosmic accident that got us to this point.

I did get a priest to break down and confess Job was a made up story. :lol:

I'm a non-believer and will play along.

If Jesus comes back, and by whatever means it's obvious to everyone that it is him, I won't be concerned despite living my life as a non-believer. If Jesus is all about love and forgiveness then I would think he's more concerned with people's character than their belief.

Unless people really think their view of Jesus is he's big on love and forgiveness, but would also be ok with having the overwhelming majority of humans who have ever walked this earth sent to hell.

I posted it earlier according to his word it is of importance to choose wisely before he comes.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

If Jesus came back today, he would slap you Christians in the face and say "Look what you did in my name"

I agree that religions will be getting slapped but not true Christians.

No such thing as a true christian.

The bible has a large amount of text that where not only not added, but tossed out and destroyed.

Then over 2000 years, it has been edited and re-edited to suit rulers and popes.

What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

What do you think you will say to Jesus ? :welcome: back. That 1000 years of hell on earth was just great.

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ? Depends on how he acts.

Will you ask for forgivness? For what? Do you think a divine being wouldn't know what's going on in my head.

Maybe I got this backwards. Isn't the next big event not stop war and suffering for 1000 years? The JC comes again and saves whatever is left.

After 1000 years of war, not many people left are going to be good people.

The 1,000 year reign is for mankind to return to perfection and many that are raised from the dead will get that chance to prove their faith under perfection like adam had.

But i feel few will fall that witnessed God cleansing the earth of sin.

I'm a non-believer and will play along.

If Jesus comes back, and by whatever means it's obvious to everyone that it is him, I won't be concerned despite living my life as a non-believer. If Jesus is all about love and forgiveness then I would think he's more concerned with people's character than their belief.

Unless people really think their view of Jesus is he's big on love and forgiveness, but would also be ok with having the overwhelming majority of humans who have ever walked this earth sent to hell.

I met more than one quack that put Ghandi in the same hole as hitler.

I find it impossible to consider that a group of people that avoid stepping on ants, b/c life is precious to them [buddist monks] are roasting in the same hell as the people that put jews in the ovens.

Hell, hades, and sheol are the the same place it is the grave where man perish.

He was already here once and they hung him on a cross.

He won't be making that mistake again.

Suicide is one of two unforgivable sins. So even if hitler confessed his guts out, his nuts are roasting in hell.

Many people fear they have committed some sin that God cannot or will not forgive, and they feel there is no hope for them, no matter what they do. Satan would like nothing better than to keep us laboring under this misconception. The truth is that if a person has this fear, he/she needs only to come before God, confess that sin, repent of it, and accept God’s promise of forgiveness. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9). This verse assures us that God is ready to forgive any sin—no matter how heinous—if we come to Him in repentance. If you are suffering under a load of guilt today, God is waiting with His arms open in love and compassion for you to come to Him. He will never disappoint or fail to pardon those who do.

All sin brings death according to God.

Now if you only understood what hell really is.

How will the pro god people feel when their savior never shows up?

That's the bliss.

He's always coming

No Jesus said the last days would begin after his death that started with the destruction of the temple and Israel.

Jesus went on to explain how those last days will play out in exact chronology so we would know the time of the end.

You see i love my fellow Christians but they're not dilligent enough in God's word to understand some of these things.

It's like these guys that take a few classes in biology and think they fully understand everything that concerns evolution, but they simply can't defend what they believe because they don't have sound understanding of genetics and such important subjects to see that their beloved theory is an impossibility.

Last edited:

Of course, the Christian practicing gluttons, while agreeing with that for gays, don't believe that for themselves. You have gluttonous preachers like Falwell, Hagee, etc., who swear they will be in heaven while condemning gays to hell.

Forum List

Back