How will the anti God crowd act if Jesus comes soon.

Youwerecreated

VIP Member
Nov 29, 2010
What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

Last edited:
What do you think you will say to Jesus ?

How do you think you will act towards Jesus ?

Will you ask for forgivness ?

I ask help to correct all issues causing conflict, and help to inspire greater cooperation on solutions that satisfy all parties involved, to restore just and peaceful relationships.

Yes, this requires mutual forgiveness and mutual correction on all sides, and yes I believe that all people are made equally humble and receptive to truth, the more we let go of emotional obstacles in the way. Healing and recovery is a gradual spiritual process, but it multiplies exponentially and escalates the closer and closer we get toward final resolution.

We will find no one is more right or wrong, better or worse, than any other who all contribute equally; those who have greater debts also have greater capacity for resolving those debts. So there is justice in the end, and all people will find peace and comfort in that.

Without true justice, there is no true peace, so people's consciences will remain disturbed and driven toward resolution in truth until that purpose is finally achieved. For justice to come at last represents Jesus coming to establish the Kingdom of God among humanity.

Wow..i'm surprised you haven't gotten more response to this. I can't believe the "anti-God" crowd has nothing to say! Lol!
As for me...I can't wait until He comes! And i can't wait to see their reactions and what the WILL do when they see it's all true :)

Wow..i'm surprised you haven't gotten more response to this. I can't believe the "anti-God" crowd has nothing to say! Lol!
As for me...I can't wait until He comes! And i can't wait to see their reactions and what the WILL do when they see it's all true :)

Maybe deep down they are believers it's just hard for them to come up with words to say how they will deal with it when he comes.

Funny they're not responding to the other thread either,that thread asks if they would like to live in the world God has promised will come.

Yes, what a world this will be some day when he comes.

Last edited:

Maybe deep down they are believers it's just hard for them to come up with words to say how they will deal with it when he comes.

I see it as Biblical and truth. Especially from these verses where it says the invisible things of Him from the creation of the world are clearly seen/men are without excuse...

Romans 1

20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Then we've got the enemy, Satan, who tempts and tries to keep people from Jesus Christ in any way possible. Lies upon lies that God is not good. God is SO GOOD. Once we know the truth of Jesus Christ, we are indeed blessed forever, our eyes are opened, He sets us free. The Lord starts changing us, though we still know we are sinners and mess up, and He humbles us. But we know that He loves us so much, and His Grace is so much, we don't want to sin. (hurt others or ourselves) Though we still struggle with it, difference is after He quickens our Spirit, we are convicted when we are abiding in Him.

Last edited:
Ahh many would not believe he was Jesus and would ridicule him and likely call him a liberal.

I hardly think God cares about our politics because all parties are wrong.

Remember when he comes he is coming for justice that is hardly a liberal thing. :lol::eusa_angel:

Ahh many would not believe he was Jesus and would ridicule him and likely call him a liberal.

Haha.. :tongue: but nope. Everyone will then know He is the Lord.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Romans 14:11
For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Ohh it will be a big theatrical event?

will he look like a smeitic/arabic person both in skintone and dress?

I just cannot see many on the far right falling down and worshipping an arabic looking person.

Last edited:

I just cannot see many on the far right falling down and worshipping an arabic looking person.

Yes, I'm sure you see racism here and there. But true worshippers in Christ are worshipping Him in Spirit and truth and not looking at skin color, nor are we to be looking at others skin color, we all know that's just plain wrong. I can't help my skin color, nor can anyone. The message is to Love the Lord our God, and love others, all the rest falls under.

Yes, you see people fail at it. We all will be held accountable. Though part of the love, is that we forgive others, as we would want to forgive. Love covers a multitude of sins.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

I think when people see this Jesus it will humble the strongest atheist, knees will be knocking.

All will be humbled i assure you.

Yes, I'm sure you see racism here and there. But true worshippers in Christ are worshipping Him in Spirit and truth and not looking at skin color, nor are we to be looking at others skin color, we all know that's just plain wrong. I can't help my skin color, nor can anyone. The message is to Love the Lord our God, and love others, all the rest falls under.

Yes, you see people fail at it. We all will be held accountable. Though part of the love, is that we forgive others, as we would want to forgive. Love covers a multitude of sins.

There is only one race of mankind thank you evolutionist for trying to divide us.

I think when people see this Jesus it will humble the strongest atheist, knees will be knocking.

You funny! Make me laugh long time!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back