How will Sandy affect the election if at all?

Me?

Affect the election?

Meh.

However, I really should apologize to the East Coast for the damage I've caused on my way through. Sorry.

In The Netherlands the candidates did not campaign in 2002 after the first political murder since the 17th century. The campaigns of Romney and Obama will be sober I think till the elections.

"heck of a job, Brownie" is now criticizing Obama for ... get this ... responding too well to the crisis.

Michael ‘Doing A Heck Of A Job Brownie’ Brown Berates Obama For ‘Jumping On’ Sandy Too Quickly | The New Civil Rights Movement

Apparently, Obama doing a good job is actually an insiduous liberal plot to make people think Obama is doing a good job.

jezushfuckingkrist but

I am so fucking sick of the idiot rw's and their ignorance and their stupidity and their hatred for a man who has worked his ass off for us only to get shit on by people who take every thing he has to offer but then shit on him for offering it.

And then, the dumb jerks lie about it and about him.

"heck of a job, Brownie" is now criticizing Obama for ... get this ... responding too well to the crisis.

Michael ‘Doing A Heck Of A Job Brownie’ Brown Berates Obama For ‘Jumping On’ Sandy Too Quickly | The New Civil Rights Movement

Apparently, Obama doing a good job is actually an insiduous liberal plot to make people think Obama is doing a good job.

Tell me, what exactly did Obama do? His job? BFD

And mittens is doing his job - campaigning for the 1%.

Hey stupid, your taxes are going WAY up on 12-31 but you won't be getting any thing for that money.

I personally don't think Sandy will have much effect on the election. People know whom they are voting for by now. Perhaps some people might not be able to get to the polls because of Sandy. But that's the only way the election will be effected, I think.

Will she make candidates look bad or linger long enough to be an issue on election day?

I noticed Romney cancelled two events so as to not use up first responders

Puleeze!
Romney had to cancel the events.
How would it look if he carried on campaigning?

Lovely spinning though.

You gotta hand it to the democrat party in a way. The often quoted Rahm Emanuel quote is accurate "never let a crisis go to waste". With the cooperation of the mainstream media democrats have the political ability to mobilize hatred and anger into a political tool. Nobody blamed Bush for Katrina and FEMA was a slow moving bureaucracy in any administration but democrats managed to use a natural disaster against the administration. No such ability exists in the republican party so we will have to see how the disaster turns out in a political sense.

You gotta hand it to the democrat party in a way. The often quoted Rahm Emanuel quote is accurate "never let a crisis go to waste". With the cooperation of the mainstream media democrats have the political ability to mobilize hatred and anger into a political tool. Nobody blamed Bush for Katrina and FEMA was a slow moving bureaucracy in any administration but democrats managed to use a natural disaster against the administration. No such ability exists in the republican party so we will have to see how the disaster turns out in a political sense.

In the immortal words of Bart Simpson - Obama is "damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't".

Will she make candidates look bad or linger long enough to be an issue on election day?

I think Sandy will be the perfect rationalization for the supporters of the losers, on election day. :eusa_silenced:

I think Sandy will be the perfect rationalization for the supporters of the losers, on election day. :eusa_silenced:

Given what has happened in the last two days, I think that you are correct. And it will be the GOP that will be doing the rationalization.

Obama is clearly doing the right thing, and using all federal resources to help the affected states. I heard him in Brigintine NJ. He's using C-130s to ship utility workers from the west coast to help get the power on. Had emergency generators prepositioned for use in water filtration plants. Has set FEMA right into action helping people find housing. Has started distributing food. He's showing real leadership.

I bet even Christie is going to vote for him.

Forum List

Back