How will Osama's death affect the war on terror?

1) We have a thread on this already

2) All you partisan fuckwits need to just stfu. Seriously, that your first instinct is to use this for partisan hackery is sickening. I'm literally nauseated by your stupidity and partisanship.

Uhm, isn't that EXACTLY what you are doing here?

Oh and how is congratulating the President of the united states for this great win hackery?

Go Obama and go Great fighting forces called the United States Military!

Geez, are you lefties that desperate? If Ben Ladin died in some cave in exile without overt support from anyone you can thank the president who was elected after the pervert who was balling Monica while the world was falling apart. Unless he was in the house with Gadhafi's son and three grand kids, Obama had nothing to do with the situation except perhaps prolong his life by apologizing to every despot on the planet for America's alleged extravagant lifestyle which he is determined to change.

That's not what Obama just said..and he is still speaking... He claims to have personally ordered the action based on intelligence he received in August. Again, Thanks Obama. And thank you to the men that carried out the mission without any loss of American lives.

1) We have a thread on this already

2) All you partisan fuckwits need to just stfu. Seriously, that your first instinct is to use this for partisan hackery is sickening. I'm literally nauseated by your stupidity and partisanship.

Shut the fuck up asshole. Bush had his chance. Let Obama have credit where credit is due you piece of partisan hackery.
Credit is due to the intelligence and military institutions and persons involved in the operation.

I knew you were a partisan fuckwit, but seriously, you disgust me.

No one is more disgusted than I am reading the filthy shit you write, turd. Obama could have let this go just like Bush did, but he didn't. Give him credit where credit is due. Obama said he wouldn't give up and didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he gave the green light, he made the right call- the only we would expect anyone to make if the evidence was there.

But I stand by what I said before: credit goes to the intelligence and military institutions and persons who made this possible.

And it was Obama and his persistence that made it possible.

Bush just released statement saying "Good Bin Laden is dead", didn't hear him thank Obama and this Democratic Administration or the Military. Odd that.

If he gave the green light, he made the right call- the only we would expect anyone to make if the evidence was there.

But I stand by what I said before: credit goes to the intelligence and military institutions and persons who made this possible.

Obama is the commander in chief. Obama made this a high priority. Obama acted on the intelligence and gave the order. While the intelligence and military did their job, we must give credit to President Obama.

I would bow down on your knees and thank God for our president and this great victory he had bestowed on our nation. Perhaps you can look to him as a role model and better your own life.

Bush just released statement saying "Good Bin Laden is dead", didn't hear him thank Obama and this Democratic Administration or the Military. Odd that.

Where's your link??:lol:

Let me help you....

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

http://wireupdate.com/wires/17092/statement-by-former-u-s-president-bush-on-bin-ladens-death/

Last edited:

Where's your link??:lol:

Let me help you....

"Earlier this evening, President Obama called to inform me that American forces killed Osama bin Laden, the leader of the al Qaeda network that attacked America on September 11, 2001. I congratulated him and the men and women of our military and intelligence communities who devoted their lives to this mission. They have our everlasting gratitude. This momentous achievement marks a victory for America, for people who seek peace around the world, and for all those who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001. The fight against terror goes on, but tonight America has sent an unmistakable message: No matter how long it takes, justice will be done."

http://wireupdate.com/wires/17092/statement-by-former-u-s-president-bush-on-bin-ladens-death/

They just played it on Fox News. Too bad he wasn't "concerned" and "didn't think about Bin Laden" when he was president. This could have happened years ago.

Obama finally pulled out all the stops to improve his falling poll numbers. Showed his birth certificate & went after Osama & Qaddafi.

They got Osama & his Son & 3 other leaders during the firefight. They also killed Qaddafi's Son.

This will drop the terror premium off of the oil price. Oil, Gold & Silver are going to drop like a stone. Gas will drop & Obama's poll numbers will climb.

Although I am not a Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama supporter I have to say great job on this one to our leaders & our greatest military on earth.

This will strengthen the US Dollar so much so that I had to change my Avatar.

Last edited:
Geez, are you lefties that desperate? If Ben Ladin died in some cave in exile without overt support from anyone you can thank the president who was elected after the pervert who was balling Monica while the world was falling apart. Unless he was in the house with Gadhafi's son and three grand kids, Obama had nothing to do with the situation except perhaps prolong his life by apologizing to every despot on the planet for America's alleged extravagant lifestyle which he is determined to change.

That's not what Obama just said..and he is still speaking... He claims to have personally ordered the action based on intelligence he received in August. Again, Thanks Obama. And thank you to the men that carried out the mission without any loss of American lives.

Thank you President Obama!

Big win for America!

Good for obama for having the balls for signing off on the KILL SHOT!

:thup:

They are going to HAVE to release photos of his dead body. Just like Saddam and his sons.

Good for obama for having the balls for signing off on the KILL SHOT!

:thup:

BREAKING: BIN LADEN DEAD? Update: Shot in the head? Update: Killed “deep inside Pakistan” today in a firefight; Update: Found in Abbottabad; Update: Bush issues statement; Update: Obama video added « Hot Air

According to the updates in the above link maybe Obama should get some super extra credit for going so deep into Pakistan. Could have gone down as a Carter like hostage rescue fail but the President gambled and won big.

He did the right thing.

Ossama Dead!

Of all of the things I realistically expected from Obama this was on the top of my list. Thank You!!! Mr. President!! For a job well done!

That is all.

No politician has ever done anything to help kill any person in battle.

partisan hacks need to thank the men and women that put thier lives on the line, not somebody wearing a suit and tie complaining that the AC isn't working.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQ47eGSilPc"]http://youtu.be/eQ47eGSilPc[/ame]

Ossama Dead!

Of all of the things I realistically expected from Obama this was on the top of my list. Thank You!!! Mr. President!! For a job well done!

That is all.

No politician has ever done anything to help kill any person in battle.

partisan hacks need to thank the men and women that put thier lives on the line, not somebody wearing a suit and tie complaining that the AC isn't working.

I disagree. Obama definitely got out of the way on this one and corralled the proper resources to get the job done.

Forum List

Back