How will Obama's second term will look like?

Just as in this election, you guys are all wrong!

Obama needed 4 more years to clean up Bushs' mess. Now he has it!

I for one fully expect that Unemployment will drop in the next four years. The economy and jobs will come back. The debt will be reduced. And I'm gonna' expect it and hold him to it.

Instead of just having hissy fits why don't you just hold Obama to his promises? You can start with the ones he promised in his first term. Don't know what those were? I'm not shocked that you prolly don't know but you can find out on the web pretty quickly.

Do it.

Well Mad. Those that re-elected him didn't seem to mind that he didn't fullfill all those first term promises.

If you think his promises mean anything to him on this his last term then you're dreaming. He could care less. I mean really. What can happen? Nothing thats what.

Just as in this election, you guys are all wrong!

Obama needed 4 more years to clean up Bushs' mess. Now he has it!

I for one fully expect that Unemployment will drop in the next four years. The economy and jobs will come back. The debt will be reduced. And I'm gonna' expect it and hold him to it.

Instead of just having hissy fits why don't you just hold Obama to his promises? You can start with the ones he promised in his first term. Don't know what those were? I'm not shocked that you prolly don't know but you can find out on the web pretty quickly.

Do it.

The problem is he plays identity politics and those zombies dont give a shit what he does....they will never hold him accountable....it's amazing people are like that, but I guess that's why liberals love unions...it creates stupid zombies and it's finally baring fruit

New Topics

Forum List

Back