How will Obama's second term will look like?

Like the first, tons of debt, free cell phones to the brothas and sistas out there and a shitty economy

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well, you start with a public outrage over Taxmageddon and the cost of Obamacare.. massive public blowback which will result in another midterm shellacking in '14, but not enough to give the Republicans veto override in the Senate. In the meantime, American industry and jobs and competitiveness swirl the toliet bowl.

But America deserves what it gets this time.

Same as the first, wouldn't be surprised to see another recession before 2016. I don't think the repubs are going to give on raising taxes and the dems aren't going to give on cutting spending. So, more debt, stagnant economy, petty bickering, and probably a war in the middle east.

It's going to be pretty much more of the same, if he would not deal say on entitlements/spending before, why would he now?

And of course, when you excoriate your opponent(s) scorched earth style, it's going to leave bitterness.

Just as in this election, you guys are all wrong!

Obama needed 4 more years to clean up Bushs' mess. Now he has it!

I for one fully expect that Unemployment will drop in the next four years. The economy and jobs will come back. The debt will be reduced. And I'm gonna' expect it and hold him to it.

Instead of just having hissy fits why don't you just hold Obama to his promises? You can start with the ones he promised in his first term. Don't know what those were? I'm not shocked that you prolly don't know but you can find out on the web pretty quickly.

Do it.

I think Valerie Jarret's words this past weekend tell us we are in for a rough four years.

I expect World War.

• Thanks
Obama's second term will look like this:

The knife in Israel's back will be almost to the hilt.

He will get to bow down to the Russians and be more "flexible"

More bypassing congress

More dividing America

More class warfare

More racial division

More blaming everyone else and not accepting any responsibility

More raping of our constitution

More marxism

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

I for one fully expect that Unemployment will drop in the next four years. The economy and jobs will come back. The debt will be reduced. And I'm gonna' expect it and hold him to it.

Instead of just having hissy fits why don't you just hold Obama to his promises? You can start with the ones he promised in his first term. Don't know what those were? I'm not shocked that you prolly don't know but you can find out on the web pretty quickly.

Do it.

Gonna hold the Congress to actually doing something to get all that done, rather than just automatically saying no to anything that the President proposes?

IF they were going to do that we wouldn't be in the same freaking place we were yesterday.

Do it.

Why didn't you hold him to all the promises he made the first time around? Remember no new taxes on those making less than $250,000 a year? Obamacare has been declared a tax, who do YOU think is gonna pay it? He promised transparency in his administration, he hasn't even made his meetings on transparency transparent. I don't understand how anyone can still believe in him, I really don't. Though I did say he would win, it wasn't because I wanted him to, only because I knew he would. We are so stupid as a nation, we get what we deserve. No wonder I'm turning into a prepper.

• Thanks
Obama's second term will look like this:

The knife in Israel's back will be almost to the hilt.

He will get to bow down to the Russians and be more "flexible"

More bypassing congress

More dividing America

More class warfare

More racial division

More blaming everyone else and not accepting any responsibility

More raping of our constitution

More marxism

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

More blaming Bush

Did you happen hearing a whirring sound in the distance last night?

That was Andy spinning in his grave.

:D

Forum List

Back