How will Obama handle his defeat in November 2012?

• With grace and humility

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Like Hitler in the bunker

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • He will take it as a personal repudiation and blame it on white peoples hatred

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Other

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
I have a suspicion it won't be pretty

Projection when he wins, Frank? :eusa_think:

Anyone ever tell you you're sharp as the average meatball?

Without any skills, or useful knowledge, or hope of gainful employment, I predict Obama will be a community organizer....

AGAIN

Which community will he "organize?"

I hear Chicago is in need of a LOT of help.

Maybe he can work for that scumbag Mayor out there.

Like the old days.

Obama has proven to be the most boring speaker ever. He cant even give a speech without a teleprompter, otherwise he goes into the "Uh-Mode" and who isnt sick of Obama saying "And Ahhh" everytime he has a brain freeze. Mitt doesnt need a teleprompter and at least he is speaking of the most concerning issues!! No one can figure out what Obama is talking about lately! What ever happned to Jobs&The Economy???

Projection when he wins, Frank? :eusa_think:

Without any skills, or useful knowledge, or hope of gainful employment, I predict Obama will be a community organizer....

AGAIN

Like the old days.

Maybe Illinois can declare themselves OUT of the Union? Chicago as the SEAT of power?

I love threads like this. SO easy to create a new ignore list for the fringe nuts that just fell off the right coast.

Bragging about "ignore lists" is evidence of a weak mind and a bit of a personality disorder.

But, in any event, your posts seem to indicate that you are kind of unhinged.

Seek professional help.

Seriously.

obama-in-straight-jacket.jpg

Obama has proven to be the most boring speaker ever. He cant even give a speech without a teleprompter, otherwise he goes into the "Uh-Mode" and who isnt sick of Obama saying "And Ahhh" everytime he has a brain freeze. Mitt doesnt need a teleprompter and at least he is speaking of the most concerning issues!! No one can figure out what Obama is talking about lately! What ever happned to Jobs&The Economy???

Even with the teleprompter...it's SOSDD. See sigline. ;)

I love threads like this. SO easy to create a new ignore list for the fringe nuts that just fell off the right coast.

Please do.

You'll save bandwidth for the rest of us and we will enjoy you and other lefties giving each other electronic hand-jobs.

Riddance.

AGAIN

Like the old days.

Maybe Illinois can declare themselves OUT of the Union? Chicago as the SEAT of power?

No, Rep. Steve King* is talking succession for IOWA.

*Putting the 'Es' in REPREHENSIBLE.

Forum List

Back