How will eliminating the Estate Tax benefit the Middle class?

Again- 'its not fair'

Still not one Conservative who has bothered to even attempt to address the OP.

Are you okay with Trump and the Republicans lying to Americans about the intent of the tax cut?

I will, and did, address the OP. Trump and the Republicans did not lie to Americans. That kinda shoots your whole premise in the ass, don't you think? Changing the estate tax WILL benefit middle class America. Clearly, your decidedly shallow understanding of macroeconomics keeps you from understanding how.

Syriusly is the type that if you don't give an answer he likes, he considers it as not answering.

Conservative is the type that believes everything that Trump and the Republicans tell him- and will never question what his Dear Leader claims.

Pucker up, n-lover.

Yeah- our resident racist and white supremacist- and Trump voter.

You all must be proud to be on the same page as this guy. Him and 2aguy- two peas in a pod.

Says the resident n-lover. Be proud.

The estate tax should be zero. That you and your family can't live above the poverty level doesn't mean someone that made it should pay taxes so you can have more for nothing.

Again- 'its not fair'

Are you okay with Trump and the Republicans lying to Americans about the intent of the tax cut?

"Fair" has nothing to do with it.

Are you OK with lying about anything related to Trump t.

Are you okay with lying about me to defend Trump?

It has been addressed repeatedly, proven repeatedly, and reiterated repeatedly.

You simply don't like it when somebody points out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You making unsubstantiated claims in support of your Dear Leader isn't exactly pointing out what i don't know.

Making claims no one has responded to the OP is a lie and right in line with the black liar you pucker up to.

Again- 'its not fair'

I haven't lied about you. Nothing but the truth.

Yep- you lied about me- but then again- you are as comfortable with your lies as you are with your racism.

from black boy Obama?

Always fascinating to watch another Trump voter and his fixation on race.

With the silent cheering on of the other Trump voters.

I will, and did, address the OP. Trump and the Republicans did not lie to Americans. That kinda shoots your whole premise in the ass, don't you think? Changing the estate tax WILL benefit middle class America. Clearly, your decidedly shallow understanding of macroeconomics keeps you from understanding how.

Syriusly is the type that if you don't give an answer he likes, he considers it as not answering.

Conservative is the type that believes everything that Trump and the Republicans tell him- and will never question what his Dear Leader claims.

Pucker up, n-lover.

You all must be proud to be on the same page as this guy. Him and 2aguy- two peas in a pod.

Proud not to be a racist piece of shit like you.

Again- 'its not fair'

You simply don't like it when somebody points out that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

You making unsubstantiated claims in support of your Dear Leader isn't exactly pointing out what i don't know.

Making claims no one has responded to the OP is a lie and right in line with the black liar you pucker up to.

Only one person has attempted to actually address the OP.

The rest of you Trumpsters have pretty much all just whined that the Estate Tax is unfaaaaaaaair.

You of course are proud to pucker up for your great 'white hope' in chief.

I haven't lied about you. Nothing but the truth.

Yep- you lied about me- but then again- you are as comfortable with your lies as you are with your racism.

from black boy Obama?

Yet your entire reason for supporting Obama can be seen by looking at his picture.

Pucker up, n-lover.

Proud not to be a racist piece of shit like you.

Yet you are because you pick who you support by skin color.

Only one person has attempted to actually address the OP.

The rest of you Trumpsters have pretty much all just whined that the Estate Tax is unfaaaaaaaair.

You of course are proud to pucker up for your great 'white hope' in chief.

I said "fair" has nothing to do with it.

Can't you read or are you just like the ones you think like, n-lover?

The middle class is the wage earner who picks up his paycheck and pays a mortgage.

The middle class is also the small businessman, the craftsman, the family farm. The husband and wife who worked for 30 years to pay off a house. A family tending a the same farm for 7 generations. The carpenter whose tools have been handed down since great grandpa.

These people might not even make as much money as the guy picking up a check and paying a mortgage. Yet estate taxes can take everything the small business man has. The son of the carpenter might have to sell those tools to pay taxes. The family farm would be taken by the tax man.

And all those people too are middle class.

Trump’s Tax Plan Cuts Rates for Individuals and Corporations and Eliminates Many Deductions

“My plan is for working people and my plan is for jobs,” Mr. Trump said. “I don’t benefit. Very, very strongly I think there’s very little benefit for people of wealth.”

The Estate tax in 2017 only applies to estates of $5,490,000 or more. If Donald Trump died tomorrow Melania, as his spouse, would still not have to pay any estate taxes on Donald's supposed $10 billion dollars- because of the spousal exemption. If both of them died tomorrow- then yes- his kids would face estate taxes.

How does eliminating the estate tax benefit 'working people'? How does it generate jobs?

Provisions such as the alternative minimum tax and the estate tax, a tax on inherited wealth which Mr. Trump has derided over the years, would be gone under the Republican proposal.

How does it do anything but benefit the families of the wealthiest Americans?

Save me the arguments that the Estate tax is 'unfair'- Trump and the Republicans are claiming these tax cuts are all about generating jobs and benefiting the middle class- if you want to claim that the reason to eliminate the estate tax is because the tax is 'unfair'- then go ahead and admit that Trump and the Republicans are lying to Americans about what the tax cuts are for- and who they are supposed to benefit.

The estate tax should be zero. That you and your family can't live above the poverty level doesn't mean someone that made it should pay taxes so you can have more for nothing.

Again- 'its not fair'

When your on to facts, on to something that is truth, expect these ass ho's to attack, because they can not answer or comprehend reality, the Trump Kool aid, ie hooch is that powerful to morons who lack brain tissue to think

The middle class is the wage earner who picks up his paycheck and pays a mortgage.

The middle class is also the small businessman, the craftsman, the family farm. The husband and wife who worked for 30 years to pay off a house. A family tending a the same farm for 7 generations. The carpenter whose tools have been handed down since great grandpa.

These people might not even make as much money as the guy picking up a check and paying a mortgage. Yet estate taxes can take everything the small business man has. The son of the carpenter might have to sell those tools to pay taxes. The family farm would be taken by the tax man.

And all those people too are middle class.
Millionaire Trump Adviser Says Americans Can ‘Buy A New Car’ With $1,000 Tax Cut
By Chris D'Angelo
Gary Cohn also suggested that money could be used for a substantial home renovation.

Trump’s Tax Plan Cuts Rates for Individuals and Corporations and Eliminates Many Deductions

“My plan is for working people and my plan is for jobs,” Mr. Trump said. “I don’t benefit. Very, very strongly I think there’s very little benefit for people of wealth.”

The Estate tax in 2017 only applies to estates of $5,490,000 or more. If Donald Trump died tomorrow Melania, as his spouse, would still not have to pay any estate taxes on Donald's supposed $10 billion dollars- because of the spousal exemption. If both of them died tomorrow- then yes- his kids would face estate taxes.

How does eliminating the estate tax benefit 'working people'? How does it generate jobs?

Provisions such as the alternative minimum tax and the estate tax, a tax on inherited wealth which Mr. Trump has derided over the years, would be gone under the Republican proposal.

Save me the arguments that the Estate tax is 'unfair'- Trump and the Republicans are claiming these tax cuts are all about generating jobs and benefiting the middle class- if you want to claim that the reason to eliminate the estate tax is because the tax is 'unfair'- then go ahead and admit that Trump and the Republicans are lying to Americans about what the tax cuts are for- and who they are supposed to benefit.

What do you get out of it if they leave the estate tax the way it is?

It doesn't and we all know it...the problem with Trump, for some ungodly reason, he thinks because his Klan rallies are packed, he seems to think they represent not just the stupid who will support and buy into anything he says, he seems to think, its a representation of all 300 mil. americans. Its a fact, the old guy is dilusional and its his rational that thinks that. Bad, very bad.

And who cares if it helps he middle class.......

Once again demonstrating you don't care that Trump and the Republicans are lying to Americans.

If Donald Trump is really worth $10,000,000,000- his estate under current law would have estate taxes on roughly $9,990,000,000- under his new plan- that will be of 'very little benefit for people of wealth- his children will benefit to the tune of about $4,000,000,000.

And the working people won't benefit at all.

Of course you don't care if Trump is lying. Why would you start now?

Did the "Working People" make that money? No. Trump did....why should anyone but his family get any of that money? What is it with you assholes and thinking that other people's money belongs to you and your greedy, corrupt politicians...the politicians who spent 20 trillion dollars more than we have....and you think it is a good idea to give them more money?

It doesn't and we all know it...the problem with Trump, for some ungodly reason, he thinks because his Klan rallies are packed, he seems to think they represent not just the stupid who will support and buy into anything he says, he seems to think, its a representation of all 300 mil. americans. Its a fact, the old guy is dilusional and its his rational that thinks that. Bad, very bad.

He doesn't have klan rallies....the democrats stopped having klan rallies and now accept racists of all colors into their party...

And who cares if it helps he middle class.......

Once again demonstrating you don't care that Trump and the Republicans are lying to Americans.

If Donald Trump is really worth $10,000,000,000- his estate under current law would have estate taxes on roughly $9,990,000,000- under his new plan- that will be of 'very little benefit for people of wealth- his children will benefit to the tune of about $4,000,000,000.

Did the "Working People" make that money?

Forum List

Back