How Will Christians React if Jesus Never Comes?

So it's cool to kill people for no reason because you need a job? Hell, then just line them all up along the Mexican border and shoot all the beaners coming north. It's a war we can win, I know we can!!!!!

racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excuse me, the taco people.

JLY.jpg

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

so we should only go to war with people who attack us first?

hmmm...
not very bright r u?

umm... well... YES!

So cmon dante, why did we attack iraq and afgh before they attacked us?

Those are easy ones. We attacked afgh because that's where the people were who attacked the US.

We attacked Iraq because Republicans could make a lot of money. And they did.

So if the mafia sells heroin in the US and kills people during their business activities, we should invade Italy to go get them? And why didn't we invade all the other countries that have Al-Qaeda warriors in them? Like Somalia, Yemen, USA, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran...
In can agree that commandos should have been sent to get Al-Qaeda, but to invade and occupy afgh when they're a victim of Al-Qaeda themselves is totally bogus.

Last edited:
umm... Well... Yes!

So cmon dante, why did we attack iraq and afgh before they attacked us?

9/11

Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Invading Afgh to get at Al-Qaeda is like invading Italy to get at the mafia, it just won't work. Anyways, why are we still there? We're not fighting Al-Qaeda but the Taliban who did NOTHING to us.

Al-Qaeda had a lot of their training camps in Iraq, that's why! So i'm sure there are many iraqi's in those camps. Saddam needed to go first so we could get rid of the camps...

Invading Afgh to get at Al-Qaeda is like invading Italy to get at the mafia, it just won't work. Anyways, why are we still there? We're not fighting Al-Qaeda but the Taliban who did NOTHING to us.

Al-Qaeda had a lot of their training camps in Iraq, that's why! So i'm sure there are many iraqi's in those camps. Saddam needed to go first so we could get rid of the camps...

They had zero training camps in iraq, sorry, try again.

Wrong.

They were in Samarra, Ramadi, and Salman Pak, according to the Iraqis themselves.

Wrong.

They were in Samarra, Ramadi, and Salman Pak, according to the Iraqis themselves.

Even if they did have a few, invading iraq to get them is like invading Italy to get at the mafia= totally idiotic... and wouldn't work either.

In light of the other thread, I find this an interesting question, as well. I'm a prolific reader of science fiction, and several authors have dealt with this question: How long will believers wait before losing faith?

It's been 2,000 years. At what point do you believe that Christianity will lose faith in Christ's return? Never? In 1,000 more years? In 5,000 more years? What impact does the non-returning of Christ have on the belief system?

After all, it's been predicted hundreds of times, to no avail. Would we have any reason to believe that it actually will occur?

I'm sure if we lived thousands of years we'd eventually lose faith.

But our lifespan is too short to even consider such a possibility.

Forum List

Back