How Will Brexit Work out?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
This could get really bad no matter how the votes go so I thought I would check out the opinions of those who know the situation better than I do.

This could get really bad no matter how the votes go so I thought I would check out the opinions of those who know the situation better than I do.
I think the first thing that will happen after the Brexit will be millions of British Muslims will flee in the chunnel to France, because the Brits will be fed up and no longer take the shit.

I think the first thing that will happen after the Brexit will be millions of British Muslims will flee in the chunnel to France, because the Brits will be fed up and no longer take the shit.
that is a possible out come but could you explain how and why that would be tolerated by the French and Belgians?

that is a possible out come but could you explain how and why that would be tolerated by the French and Belgians?
Because the French and Belgians are still beholden to the EU and Germany says so.

The short answer is that nobody knows. This is unchartered water. Mays deal wont go through because it has no friends.After that we are on course for a no deal brexit that only the tory loons want.
If parliament cant agree it then it should go back to the people to be ratified. That is unlikely because the unfolding horror means that most folk would now rather stay in. Food shortages,lack of drugs,no jobs and the army on the streets were not listed as benefits.

How we get to that stage might take some twists and turns though.

Why should British citizens move to France ? They are British.

One can only hope that the British political establishment and the people have learned a hard lesson the consequence of the Brexit debacle: that referenda should never again be used to determine important issues such as remaining in the EU – where far too many voted to leave the EU because of their ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.

Why should British citizens move to France ? They are British.
Why would US movie stars move to Canada if Donald Trump becomes President? Because they could. but they wont, they are liars like many Brits are.

One can only hope that the British political establishment and the people have learned a hard lesson the consequence of the Brexit debacle: that referenda should never again be used to determine important issues such as remaining in the EU – where far too many voted to leave the EU because of their ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate.
The whole tawdry episode was offered by Cameron as a sop to the nutters on the extreme right of his party. No thought went into it at all. He should stand trial for the mess he has left.

The whole tawdry episode was offered by Cameron as a sop to the nutters on the extreme right of his party. No thought went into it at all. He should stand trial for the mess he has left.
Obama can stand there right next to him for what he did to 10,000 Mexicans and many US citizens..

Forum List

Back