How Widespread is Voter Fraud? | 2012 Facts & Figures

You can post all the links with factual information you want and it won't change a single Lefties mind! In fact, they will usually come back that you're simply being a racist because you accuse the president of winning with lies, fraud, and voter intimidation.

100s of precincts came up with 100% of the votes for Obama? Of course! Why not?

The right wing morons cry voter fraud every time they lose because they are a bunch of cry-baby bitches.

The GOP was committing fraud in virtually every swing state and they still lost.

If the GOP wasn't up to their usual dirty tricks to throw the election, Obama likely would have spanked Willard even worse.

Of course the republicans learning that from Gore and Florida doesn't change the fact that the majority of fraud cases involve democrats. And those that do involve Republcians should have the left screaming for reform. But the left won't because they know that the little bit of Republican fraud equals a whole lot of Democrat fraud.

You can post all the links with factual information you want and it won't change a single Lefties mind! In fact, they will usually come back that you're simply being a racist because you accuse the president of winning with lies, fraud, and voter intimidation.

The right wing morons cry voter fraud every time they lose because they are a bunch of cry-baby bitches.

The GOP was committing fraud in virtually every swing state and they still lost.

If the GOP wasn't up to their usual dirty tricks to throw the election, Obama likely would have spanked Willard even worse.

I know this is a waste of time but, would you care to come up with some FACTS to prove your assertions?

Three separate links on the previous page :up:

Truthfully in 2008 and 2012 the results were pretty much the same. I can see where a 100 percent precinct that is all black would vote 100 percent for Obama, regardless of what he has done to them.

Of course the republicans learning that from Gore and Florida doesn't change the fact that the majority of fraud cases involve democrats. And those that do involve Republcians should have the left screaming for reform. But the left won't because they know that the little bit of Republican fraud equals a whole lot of Democrat fraud.

Fraud is almost entirely from the GOP, while they are the ones crying like babies about democratic fraud, which is virtually none existent.

It's not a bad tactic that works well with the the beyond stupid right wing sheep. Their propaganda masters can simply say "Da dems are gunna take your cookies!" From this, while the right wing sheep are off parroting this propaganda, the right wing propaganda masters are sitting in your living room, eating your cookies, drinking your beer, and laughing their asses off at what gullible morons you are.

Truthfully, as you read this article how many are you are ready to either defend democrats of blame them? Who did you think of first when you read voter fraud?

Here are the facts:
• To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.

LINKS ARE AT WEB SITE
In portions of PA, Romney had record turn outs of people who supported him, yet come election time, he received zero vote.

Zero votes!

Is there any wonder that the liberals fought tooth and nail to keep voter ID from being applied? They can't cheat if they have to show ID and they know it and they can't win unless they cheat.

Truthfully, as you read this article how many are you are ready to either defend democrats of blame them? Who did you think of first when you read voter fraud?

Here are the facts:
• To date, 46 states have prosecuted or convicted cases of voter fraud.
• More than 24 million voter registrations are invalid, yet remain on the rolls nation-wide.
• There are over 1.8 million dead voters still eligible on the rolls across the country.
• More than 2.75 million Americans are registered to vote in more than one state.
• True The Vote recently found 99 cases of potential felony interstate voter fraud.
• Maryland affiliates of True The Vote uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths.
• This year, True The Vote uncovered more than 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. ◦ California: 49,000
◦ Florida: 30,000
◦ Texas: 28,500
◦ Michigan: 25,000
◦ Illinois: 24,000

•12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
• The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
• Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
• The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.

LINKS ARE AT WEB SITE

Unwilling to accept the truth of their election failures, republicans continue to refuse to look at the actual problem: the GOP’s agenda.

True the Vote, which was founded in 2009 and is based in Houston, describes itself as a nonprofit organization, created “by citizens for citizens,” that aims to protect “the rights of legitimate voters, regardless of their political party.” Although the group has a spontaneous grassroots aura, it was founded by a local Tea Party activist, Catherine Engelbrecht, and from the start it has received guidance from intensely partisan election lawyers and political operatives, who have spent years stoking fear about election fraud. This cohort—which Roll Call has called the “voter fraud brain trust”—has filed lawsuits, released studies, testified before Congress, and written op-ed columns and books. Since 2011, the effort has spurred legislative initiatives in thirty-seven states to require photo identification to vote.

Who Created the Voter-Fraud Myth? : The New Yorker
The myth of ‘voter fraud’ remains an article of religious faith for republicans:

One of the best studies on the subject [voter fraud] was conducted by Justin Levitt of the New York University Law School. Its conclusion is simple: allegations of widespread voter fraud are greatly exaggerated.

“Many of the claims of voter fraud amount to a great deal of smoke without much fire…Most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless—and that of the few allegations remaining, most reveal election irregularities and other forms of election misconduct, rather than fraud by individual voters. The type of individual voter fraud supposedly targeted by recent legislative efforts—especially efforts to require certain forms of voter ID—simply does not exist.”

Voter Fraud: A Massive, Anti-Democratic Deception - Forbes

So much for ‘True the Vote,’ and this failure of a thread.

You post nothing but an agenda driven, partisan hack job and call the OP debunked?

LOL

Precious......

So millions of people who were not qualified voted for Obama and how many prosecutions? I mean going back to 2008.

Truthfully in 2008 and 2012 the results were pretty much the same. I can see where a 100 percent precinct that is all black would vote 100 percent for Obama, regardless of what he has done to them.

Why would a black person vote for a republican? What have they ever done for black people, or ordinary people of any color for that matter? Nothing, that's what. At least in the last 50 years anyway.

So millions of people who were not qualified voted for Obama and how many prosecutions? I mean going back to 2008.

How's those prosecutions from 2000 and 2004 going when there was actual evidence of voter fraud? This is just right wing penis envy.

Why would a black person vote for a republican? What have they ever done for black people, or ordinary people of any color for that matter? Nothing, that's what. At least in the last 50 years anyway.

To answer your first with a question, what has the Democrat party done for the black man in their entire exisistance?

To answer your second, the Republican party was formed to free the black man from Democrat bondage, and did. The Republican party has supported every, EVERY, civil right act from the reconstruction. MLK's birthday, Reagan. NAACP? Formed by white Republicans. It would be really hard to find anything that Republicans have done to hurt blacks. But one thing they have not been good at is countering the liberal propaganda. To that I take my hat off to the liberal left.

Consider, that the Democrat party went to war to keep blacks in chains. That the democrats support no civil rights act up to 1965. Consider that poll taxes were democrats. Consider Jim Crow was democrats. Most of all consider that the military arm of the DNC, the KKK, was formed out of the democrat party for the sole purpose of intimidating and killing Republicans, especially black Republicans.

So if I were black and I looked at the two parties I might not belong to the Republican party for whatever strange reason but I sure would not belong to the party that put my Granddad in chains. Regardless of what they tell me today.

Here are some articles for you to read, to become informed, Ha ha.

The good that Reagan did for black America

MICHAEL REAGAN: Ronald Reagan -- More of a Friend to Blacks Than Obama?

But the past two years have made one thing clear: Ronald Reagan was a far better friend to black Americans than Barack Obama has been. Just compare the Reagan and Obama records. Under Obama, black unemployment rose from 12.6 percent in January 2009 to 16.0 percent today. This means that black unemployment has increased by more than one-fourth since Obama took office.

And the Reagan record? African-American columnist Joseph Perkins has studied the effects of Reaganomics on black America. He found that, after the Reagan tax cuts gained traction, African-American unemployment fell from 19.5 percent in 1983 to 11.4 percent in 1989. Black-owned businesses saw income rise from $12.4 billion in 1982 to $18.1 billion in 1987—an annual average growth rate of 7.9 percent. The black middle class expanded by one-third during the Reagan years, from 3.6 million to 4.8 million.

Why Africa Loves Bush

Now before we hear about Nixon and the southern stratergy here are two Johnson quotes to ponder:

I apologize for the following language but we have to understand the truth that is not being told any longer. The following quotes are LBJ quotes:

“I’ll have those ******* voting Democratic for the next 200 years.” —Lyndon B. Johnson to two governors on Air Force One -

“These Negroes, they’re getting pretty uppity these days and that’s a problem for us since they’ve got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness. Now we’ve got to do something about this, we’ve got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference.”—LBJ

Last edited:
I remember all the Diebold conspiracy theorists who swore that Shrub stole the election and that Kerry really won Ohio. I'm glad I didn't buy into all that, but it's so nice to to see the right wingnuts getting in a similar tizzy over shit they'll never be able to prove, too.

Forum List

Back