How Whitey screwed up Africa

So I have reached the chapter that explains what set up the Rwanda tragedy. Guess what. Its all the fault of whitey.
the Hutu and Tutsi were two different tribes who lived side by side in the same communities in peace and goodwill until interventions by German and Belgian administrators.
Once again Whitey fucks up Africa.
But they didn't screw up Spain, not sure of the logic on that one. I'm sure behaviors would have varied heavily from tribe to tribe.

Most of the Romancism about the ancient tribes simply isn't true, on the whole. And none of the Romantic or anarchist persuasion will actually move to Africa or other 3rd would countries.
I have no idea what Spain has to do with Rwanda. Or romanticism either.The Germans and then the Belgians fucked it up. With specific reference to Rwanda please explain how it was not the fault of the countries I have named.

So I have reached the chapter that explains what set up the Rwanda tragedy. Guess what. Its all the fault of whitey.
the Hutu and Tutsi were two different tribes who lived side by side in the same communities in peace and goodwill until interventions by German and Belgian administrators.
But they didn't screw up Spain, not sure of the logic on that one. I'm sure behaviors would have varied heavily from tribe to tribe.

Most of the Romancism about the ancient tribes simply isn't true, on the whole. And none of the Romantic or anarchist persuasion will actually move to Africa or other 3rd would countries.
I have no idea what Spain has to do with Rwanda. Or romanticism either.The Germans and then the Belgians fucked it up. With specific reference to Rwanda please explain how it was not the fault of the countries I have named.

People like you will always find some way to let blacks off the hook and lay the blame for their bad behavior at the feet of whites. You treat them as if they're children...isn't that a particular form of racism?

People like you will always find some way to let blacks off the hook and lay the blame for their bad behavior at the feet of whites. You treat them as if they're children...isn't that a particular form of racism?
You explain to me how it isnt Whiteys fault. Ive got my popcorn.

I think it's highly likely that African tribes would have went to war with one another even if whitey had for some reason declared a strict hands-off approach towards the continent.

I think it's highly likely that African tribes would have went to war with one another even if whitey had for some reason declared a strict hands-off approach towards the continent.
You are evading the question. The facts are out there and its pretty clear what happened. Its a shame for you that the facts dont fit your redneck mindset.

You are evading the question. The facts are out there and its pretty clear what happened. Its a shame for you that the facts dont fit your redneck mindset.

I guess I somehow missed out on inheriting the mind control powers that can make even tribes that live in "peace and goodwill" start slaughtering one another.

I guess I somehow missed out on inheriting the mind control powers that can make even tribes that live in "peace and goodwill" start slaughtering one another.
You are spinning on a razor blade matey. Why not just admit you make it all up and then fuck off back under the floorboards.

You are spinning on a razor blade matey. Why not just admit you make it all up and then fuck off back under the floorboards.

Aren't "anti-racists" such as yourself constantly telling us that its silly for whites to take credit for things we personally had nothing to do with such as the building of modern civilization? Yet you want us to accept blame for this? Your attitude towards the ability of self determination of Africans is uniquely English.

If so it's your problem you winging Pom. Why the fuck are you annoying us?

Why did it take 35 years after whitey was gone for them to start slaughtering each other then?

I suspect you're a black homosexual from London. Not even Welsch fags are tist weird.

That is pretty racist of you.

Why should the whites of say, America, be tarred with the actions of "German and Belgian administrators"?

The fact that I might have some similarities in skin tone, does not transfer moral responsibility to me.

You are a racist.

Forum List

Back